2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th July 2012, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Tiruchirappalli B Tech Syllabus

I am providing the 1st and 2nd semester syllabus of B Tech for NIT, Tiruchirappalli. You can use it for your purpose. I am giving the information from the official website of NIT.

You can download and use the pdf file containing the syllabus of B Tech for NIT, Tiruchirappalli.

Here it is for you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIT B Tech 1st year Syllabus.pdf (358.4 KB, 161 views)
20th May 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

I am searching for the NIT Tiruchirappalli B.TECH-Mechanical Engineering syllabus? Can you please provide me the NIT Tiruchirappalli B.TECH-Mechanical Engineering syllabus?
20th May 2015, 08:56 AM
Super Moderator

You are asking for the NIT Tiruchirappalli B.TECH-Mechanical Engineering syllabus. Here I am uploading a file that contains the B.TECH-Mechanical Engineering syllabus. you can download this from here. This is as follows:

Lathes, capstan & turret lathe, drilling and boring machine -Classification - principles of
working components, work holding & tool holding devices.
Shaper, planner & slotter, machines - Classification - principles of working components,
work holding & tool holding devices.
Milling, hobbing, broaching & grinding machines - Classification - principles of working
components, work holding & tool holding devices.
NC & CNC machine tools and manual part programming Machining centre, turning centre.
NC part programming.
Computer aided part programming - APP: Post processors. APT programming - motion
statements, additional apt statements

B.TECH-Mechanical Engineering syllabus

Attached Files
File Type: pdf B.TECH-Mechanical Engineering syllabus.pdf (206.2 KB, 273 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in