2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th January 2013, 01:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Silchar M Tech Courses

It is an Institute of National Importance under the NIT Act was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College (REC), Silchar.

To participate in M.Tech Examination from NIT Silchar, I am giving you Regulations,

1. GENERAL
a) The National Institute of Technology Silchar, awards the degree of Master of Technology (M.
Tech) in Engineering to those who have successfully completed the specific Post-graduate Masters Programme.
b) The Post-graduate Masters Programme with the governing rules and regulations are Formulated by the Board of Governors (BOG) of the institute. The BOG can modify or change the structure, the governing rules and regulations from time to time.
c) A candidate becomes eligible for the award of the M. Tech. degree after fulfilling all the
Academic requirements prescribed by the Senate of the Institute.

Eligibility criteria:

(i) B.Tech or equivalent in an appropriate area, or an MCA(for the Department of CSE) with 60% marks minimum or equivalent.
(ii) Valid GATE scores for Regular (full-time) students for receiving Institute Assistantship only.
Departments may specify additional requirements over and above these minimum requirements.

For further details I am providing you doc file for your free downloading.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Regulations for MTech Examination.doc (86.5 KB, 92 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in