2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Is NIT Silchar Good

I have got minimum marks in JEE Mains Exam accepted by NIT Silchar for B.Tech Electrical Engineering Program. But firstly I want to get reviews about the B.Tech Program of NIT Silchar. So tell me does this Program is good for career for not? Pls give me list of all placement companies that will appear in this year campus placement.
Similar Threads
Thread
ECE in NIT Silchar
NIT NIT Silchar
MBA at NIT Silchar
Is NIT Silchar A Good College
Where is NIT Silchar
NIT Silchar SIS
NIT Silchar Gym
Nit Silchar For Mba
Distance between Silchar Airport and NIT Silchar
MBA nit silchar
NIT Silchar MBA
MCA in NIT Silchar
Can I get Good job after Good Marks in Engineering
NIT Silchar Or VIT
CES NIT Silchar
Map of Nit Silchar
Cut Off For NIT Silchar
MCA is good Option not Good in Programming
Tips to write good Answers and get good marks in BCA entrance exam
Admission in good M.Tech College without good marks in GATE exam
13th February 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: Is NIT Silchar Good

Hello sir, if I’m taking admission in NIT Silchar then tell me it is good for me or not? Please provide me detail about NIT Silchar? Is NIT Silchar good?
13th February 2016, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Is NIT Silchar Good

This NIT is located in Silchar, a small town in Assam. The infra on NIT is good and very well compared to the town of Silchar.

It is like any other NIT. At NIT silchar have some very good teachers. The faculty here is well qualified as being an NIT there are certain eligibility criteria they have to follow. The core branches like the Mechanical and Electrical have brilliant faculty. They are very experienced and mostly scholars(Ph.D.)

NIT Silchar is Infrastructure wise; it has grown quite a bit in recent years.

At NIT silchar it provides placement facility also. Placement wise it is very good. Have been hitting the 150% mark for some time now. Have been crossing 100% mark year on year from around 2005 or so.

The Alumni base is very strong understandably because the first batch graduated in 1977. Another parameter for rating an institution is its alumni base.

Another reason why you can see a high placement ratio at NIT is provides best education to students.

The campus of NIT silchar, it’s just awesome. You can probably sit by the lake for hours and be till there till you see the sun set.

And if you love enjoying life, you will enjoy day in and day out.

If you are good enough for NIT Silchar, just join it. While you enjoy, just make sure you study enough to have a decent grade. You won't regret.

Extra curricular Activities:
Incandescence
Techno sis
Thunder march
Ignites Student run Societies
Excursions

NIT silchar is provides also h good placements to the students:
Placements
Mechanical - 6.5 lakhs (avg)
Civil - 4.5 lakhs (avg)
Comps, IT - 3.5 lakhs (avg)

So as per my suggestion it is good for you. You can take admission in NIT Silchar.

Address:

National Institute of Technology,
Silchar, Assam.
India, PIN:-788010
Phone:-03842- 224879 | Fax:-03842-224797

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in