2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th June 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

NIT Raipur Phd Entrance

Hi I have completed Post graduation course and want to take admission in the Phd course at National Institute of Technology Raipur . Will you please provide the selection procedure of NIT Raipur for Phd course ?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Raipur Phd
PhD at NIT Raipur
NIT Raipur for MBA
About NIT Raipur
NIT Raipur MCA Cut Off
MCA in IIM Raipur
NIT Raipur in MCA
IIM Raipur FPM
MDP at IIM Raipur
Where is NIT Raipur
NIT Raipur BCA
NIT Raipur CS
MCA From NIT Raipur
Nit raipur sbi
CAT Cut Off For IIM Raipur
IIM Raipur Cg
RAT IIM Raipur
PhD in NIT Raipur
Entrance Test in Ayurveda College in Raipur
Directorate of Technical Education, Raipur - Chattisgarh, Raipur
8th June 2015, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Raipur Phd Entrance

National Institutes of Technology (NIT) Raipur accept applications from students for PhD programs in NIt's twice a year for academic (January to December) and (June to July) calendar year respectively.

There are three categories under NIT PhD Admission:

a) Full time- Project Category

b) Full time- Stipendary Category

c)Full time- Non Stipendary Category

NIT's also offers PhD (Part time – External / On campus categories) which are classifed as

i) Part time (on-campus)

ii) Part time (external)

Procedure of Selection:

Students will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the entrance exam for technical and personnel interview directed by Department Research Committees.

The minimum qualification required for admission to PhD programme is one of the following:

i) Applicants must have completed M. Tech./ M.E./ M. Arch/ M. Pharm in relevant discipline with 60 percent marks in aggregate in the M.E./ M. Tech. level from a recognized university.

ii) Applicants must have completed B. Tech/ B.E./ MCA/ B. Arch/ B. Pharm in relevant discipline with 65 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

iii) Applicants must have completed M. Sc./ M. Com./ MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ MA/ MBBS/ BDS in relevant discipline with 55 percent marks from a recognized university.

iv) Applicants must have completed ICWAI/ CA with a graduation degree in any discipline.

v) The minimum CGPA/marks shall be relaxed by 0.5 CGPA or 5 percent in case of students belonging to the SC/ST categories.

vi) To be considered for Full-time Institute-sponsored research scholar (category-A), a valid GATE score/ NET score is required .

vii) Part-time Sponsored research scholars (category H) may carry out their research work in their parent organization after fulfilling the pre-requisites in the Institute.

Contact Details :
National Institute of Technology Raipur
Opp. Ayurvedic College, GE Rd, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
077122 54200
25th December 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, I give the entrance examination of the NIT Raipur for Admission into the Phd course I wants to get the list of the Shortlisted candidates that are selected in the Phd entrance examination .
25th December 2015, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the list of the Short listed candidates for the Phd Admission in the NIT raipur here I am giving you the procedure to get the list of the Short listed candidates for the Phd admission

go to the official site of the NIT raipur

the page may look as follow:
NIT raipur

there you may see the link of the Admission on the left corner of the page click on it

now select the phd Admission from the dropdown .

it may redirected you to the page of the Phd Admission there you may find the link of the selected candidates for admission in Ph.D. program click on it .

after clicking you may get the list of the selected candidates for admission in Ph.D. program for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Phd Admission NIT raipur

for any queries you may contact to the NIT raipur the contact details are given below:

Contact details :
NIT Raipur
Address: Opp Ayurvedic College, GE Rd, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492010
Phone: 077122 54200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in