2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

NIT Phd

I had applied for Ph.D. Course in NIT (National Institute of Technology), Kurukshetra but I do not get my application status so please tell me that when I will get it? Give me contact details of controller of Ph.D. Entrance exam for inquiry?
24th August 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Re: NIT Phd

Hello sir, I want admission in NIT Jamshedpur for PHD. Is there any one can give me important dates for PHD admission in NIT Jamshedpur?
24th August 2018, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Phd

The NIT Jamshedpur is provides admission for PHD degree. The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur (Jharkhand), is invited applications for admission as Full Time/Part time Research Scholar to PhD Program.

The National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur is one of the National Importance Institutions for Technical Education in India.

Application for PHD admission in NIT Jamshedpur

Important Dates:

Advertisement in the Newspapers and Institute website: 16th May 2018
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 15th June 2018
Intimation regarding Interview call to be posted /uploaded on Institute Web: 22nd June 2018
Date of Written Test and Interview at NIT Jamshedpur: 06th July 2018 (Friday)
Date of Announcement of Results: 09th July 2018 (Monday)
Date of Admission: 16th July 2018 (Monday)

Eligibility Criteria:

For PhD in Engineering:

Candidates must have Master Degree in relevant branch of Engineering/Technology with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CPI 6.5 or; Bachelors degree in relevant branch of Engineering/Technology with minimum 75% marks or equivalent CPI 8.0

For PhD in Sciences, Computer Applications, Humanities, Social Sciences & Mgt.: candidates must have Masters Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum 60% marks or equivalent CPI 6.5

Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for admission to PhD Program is based on consistently good academic record throughout and test/interview performance

Address:

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JAMSHEDPUR
P.O: NIT Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India, PIN: 831014
Director: +91-657-237-4108(O)
+91-657-237-3246(Fax)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in