2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

NIT Patna Vs JIIT Noida

My all friends are going to take admission in JIIT, Noda and my father is telling me to get into the NIT Patna. Is NIT Patna good option for me or I should go in NIT Patna with my friends? What should I do? Please help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Status Of JIIT Noida
JIIT Noida Uniform
Director of JIIT Noida
JIIT Noida Placements
JIIT Noida New Campus
JIIT Noida Library
JIIT campus Noida
M.Tech From JIIT Noida
JIIT Noida Phd admission
Placements At JIIT Noida
JIIT Noida
JIIT Greater Noida
Jiit noida MBA
Placement of JIIT Noida
JIIT Noida MBA
JIIT Noida Address
JIIT Noida Images
Best Branch in JIIT Noida
Noida JIIT
JIIT Noida B.Tech course Fee
14th August 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Re: NIT Patna Vs JIIT Noida

Can you tell me which is better between National Institute of Technology Patna (NIT Patna) and Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT)?
14th August 2018, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Patna Vs JIIT Noida

I find both National Institute of Technology Patna (NIT Patna) and Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) are among the best institutes of India.

NIT Patna

The National Institute of Technology Patna (NIT Patna) is a public engineering institution. It is an autonomous institute functions directly under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.

Its vision is to contribute to India and the World through excellence in scientific and technical education and research; to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society; and to remain a source of pride for all Indians.

Ranking

NIT Patna was ranked in the 151200 band among engineering colleges in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.

Departments

Architecture
Civil Engineering
Computer Science And Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics And Communication
Mechanical Engineering
Physics
Mathematics
Chemistry
Humanities & Social Sciences

JIIT Noida

Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) is an institute of higher education deemed university. It has 7 academic departments and offers programs in technical education at undergraduate, and doctorate level.

All undergraduate and postgraduate programs of the institute have been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation of AICTE.

Ranking

It was ranked 100 among universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018, in the 101150 band overall and 70 in the engineering ranking.

Departments

Biotechnology
Computer Science & IT
Electronics & Communication
Mathematics
Physics and Material Science
Humanities and Social Sciences

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in