2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

NIT Jalandhar Vs NIT Rourkela

As I got selected in both NIT or National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar and NIT or National Institute of Technology, Rourkela for pursuing B Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, can you tell me which is better between the too for the course?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Rourkela
NIT Rourkela MBA Cut-off
News Of NIT Rourkela
NIT Rourkela Sports
SBI NIT Rourkela
SIP NIT Rourkela
Cut Off for NIT Rourkela
PG In NIT Rourkela
MBA NIT Rourkela
NIT Rourkela MBA
NIT Rourkela EIE
Ph D at NIT Rourkela
Jalandhar City Railway Station to Nit Jalandhar
NIT Rourkela ECE
JRF NIT Rourkela
NIT Rourkela CSE
NIT Rourkela for Msc
NIT Rourkela for MCA
NIT Rourkela JRF
Rourkela Engineering College, Rourkela
20th June 2018, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Re: NIT Jalandhar Vs NIT Rourkela

Tell me the best Institute among Dr. BR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandha and National Institute of Technology, Rourkela?
20th June 2018, 09:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Jalandhar Vs NIT Rourkela

Both the Institutes, Dr. BR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandha and National Institute of Technology, Rourkela are among the Top Engineering Institutes of India.

I am telling you the ranking of these Institutes.

Dr. BR Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandha

Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India.

College rankings

Engineering India
NIRF (2018) 74

Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar was ranked 74 among engineering colleges by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.

National Institute of Technology, Rourkela

National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NITR) is a publicly funded premier institute of higher learning for engineering, science and technology located in the steel city of Rourkela, Odisha, India.

It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and has been recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.

It is ranked 12 in the NIRF Rankings 2017 of Indian engineering universities.

College rankings

General international
Times (World) (2018) 601-800
Times (Asia) (2018) 126
General India
NIRF (Overall) (2018) 42
Engineering India
NIRF (2018) 15

NIT Rourkela was ranked 601-800 in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings of 2018 and 126 in Asia.

In India it was ranked 15 among engineering colleges by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018 and 42 overall

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in