2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

NIT Jalandhar News

It will be good for my career, if I will join the NIT Jalandhar. So I want to get the details about the jobs available there. Is there any separate web portal of the NIT Jalandhar from where I can latest news about the job available there? If yes then please share the link?
Similar Threads
Thread
BSC in NIT Jalandhar
Jalandhar LPU
TCS in NIT Jalandhar
NIT Jalandhar Or PEC
NIT Jalandhar Map
Is PEC Better Than NIT Jalandhar
SBP NIT Jalandhar
Map Of LPU Jalandhar
Nit jalandhar MBA
NIT Jalandhar TCS
Phd NIT Jalandhar
Job in LPU Jalandhar
Jalandhar City Railway Station to Nit Jalandhar
REC NIT Jalandhar
MSC in Nit Jalandhar
Cut off for NIT Jalandhar
NIT Jalandhar M Sc
Latest News on PTC News
MBA PTU Jalandhar
NIT Jalandhar Phd
4th June 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: NIT Jalandhar News

Can you tell me where on the official website of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar NIT (National Institute of Technology) Jalandhar will I get the information about latest news/events in the Institute?
4th June 2018, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Jalandhar News

To get the information about latest news/events in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar NIT (National Institute of Technology), Jalandhar follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of National Institute of Technology

Under Upcoming Events on the mid of the home page, you will get the latest Events

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Technical Workshop on Scientific Paper Writing (May 29, 2018)
Short Term Course on "Research Trends in VLSI Devices and Circuits Co-design" organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering (June 04-08,2018)
CPIE-2018 "5th International Conference on Production and Industrial Engineering" (June 26-29, 2018) at Bangkok, Thailand
GIAN Course on "Nanotechnology for Waste Water treatment: New Directions and Opportunities" (September 19-23, 2018)
ICSCCC 2018 - First International Conference on Secure Cyber Computing and Communications organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering (December 15-17, 2018)
19th ISME Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical Systems and Sustainability) December 20-22, 2018
SoCTA 2018 - 3rd International Conference on Soft Computing: Theories and Applications organized by Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering (December 21-23, 2018)
CHEMCON-2018 "Indian Chemical Engineering Congress" organised by Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, Doaba Regional Centre at Department of Chemical Engineering, NIT Jalandhar (December 27-30, 2018)
UKIERI Concrete Congress: 5-8 March 2019
EGRWSE-2019 "International Conference on Environmental Geotechnolgy, Recycled Waste Materials and Sustainable Engineering"

Contact Detail:
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
National Institute of Technology
G.T. Road, Amritsar Bye-Pass,
Jalandhar (Punjab), India - 144011
Tel : +91-0181-2690301, 2690453, 3082000

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in