2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

NIT Jalandhar Events

Will you please give me details about the upcoming events and workshops of the National Institute of Technology Jalandhar? Provide me details about there events, programs and also give me there schedules and venues information of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
MDU Events
CCSU Can Events
Upcoming Events In JNU
IIT Techfest Events
Events In IIM Lucknow
APPSC SI Events
eLitmus Events
NIT Rourkela Events
Unc MBA events
NBCC Events
IIT KGP Events
CUSAT Events
Events in IIT Madras
RTU Events
MBA udc events
Jalandhar City Railway Station to Nit Jalandhar
Events in IIM Bangalore
Events at CCSU
RPF Constable Events
IIM Trichy Events
17th August 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: NIT Jalandhar Events

Hi buddy I want to get basin info related to Dr B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NITJ), Jalandhar upcoming events so will you plz let me know from where I can collect its info ??
17th August 2018, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Jalandhar Events

Dr B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NITJ), Jalandhar was established in the year 1987 as regional engineering college.

As you want here I am telling process to do collect info of Dr B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NITJ), Jalandhar upcoming events:

Go on Dr B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NITJ), Jalandhar official website

Check upcoming events news in upcoming events section in the bottom side

As on 6.8.2018 following upcoming events news avail there

GIAN Course on "Nanotechnology for Waste Water treatment: New Directions and Opportunities" (September 19-23, 2018)
GIAN Course on "Artificial Intelligence Techniques and their Applications in Design and Manufacturing" (Nov 11-16, 2018)
ICSCCC 2018 - First International Conference on Secure Cyber Computing and Communications organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering (December 15-17, 2018)
19th ISME Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical Systems and Sustainability) December 20-22, 2018
SoCTA 2018 - 3rd International Conference on Soft Computing: Theories and Applications organized by Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering (December 21-23, 2018)
CHEMCON-2018 "Indian Chemical Engineering Congress" organised by Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, Doaba Regional Centre at Department of Chemical Engineering, NIT Jalandhar (December 27-30, 2018)
UKIERI Concrete Congress: 5-8 March 2019
EGRWSE-2019 "International Conference on Environmental Geotechnolgy, Recycled Waste Materials and Sustainable Engineering"

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in