2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th June 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

NIT Hamirpur B.Arch

Someone is here who will provide syllabus of B.Arch Course? My sister has taken admission at NIT Hamirpur for B.Arch Course recently. She needs syllabus, so please give link to download complete syllabus as soon as possible.
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Hamirpur to Delhi
NIT Hamirpur
NIT Hamirpur NET
NIT Hamirpur Expected Cut Off
Workshop at NIT Hamirpur
NIT Hamirpur Career
NIT Hamirpur Photos
NIT Hamirpur Architecture
NIT Hamirpur Hostel
NIT Hamirpur Campus
What is the Rank of NIT Hamirpur
NIT Hamirpur B.Arch Fee Structure
Phd AT NIT Hamirpur
NIT Hamirpur Pics
Posts in NIT Hamirpur
NIT Hamirpur Vs NIT Jamshedpur
AIEEE Cut Off for NIT Hamirpur
NIT Raipur Vs NIT Hamirpur
NIT Hamirpur Cut Off
B.Arch Correspondence Colleges after passing Diploma in Arch
28th June 2017, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Hamirpur B.Arch

Here I am providing complete syllabus of B.Arch 1st Semester Course of NIT Hamirpur for your reference:

NIT Hamirpur B.Arch 1st Semester Syllabus

ARD-111 Basic & Visual Design
ARD-112 Bldg. Const. & Mat.-I
ARD-113 History of Arch-I
ARD-114 Architectural Drawing & Graphics-I
ARS-115 Architecture Mathematics
ARH-116 Communication Skills
ARH-117 Communication Skills Lab

ARD-111 BASIC AND VISUAL DESIGN-l

UNIT l (Time-three weeks)
Study of distinctive aspects of Architecture, inter-linkages between Architecture, Nature and
Culture, unique aspects of Architectural profession, Requirements and qualities of a student of architecture.

UNIT lI (Time-five weeks)
Introduction to the Concept of design in everyday life, Objectives of design, Elements of design such as point-Line-Form-Space-Texture-Colour etc. Detailed study of color theory and its applications through geometric compositions.

Principles of design such as Scale-Balance-Proportion-Rhythm-Harmony-Contrast-etc.
Application of the same through exercises in two and three dimensional compositions; using single and multiple types of elements.

UNIT llI (Time-four weeks)
Introduction to Anthropology, Anthropometric data for adults& children: Standing position front & side-Arms extended-various seating positions-various working positions.

UNIT lV (Time-four weeks)
Designing of Habitable space for the units; Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom, Kitchen &Toilet with furniture layout.

ARD-112 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS-l

UNIT l (Time-Four weeks)
Basic building materials-brick, stone, lime, cement, sand: Application, properties and defects.
Building components-wall, floor, roof and foundation; construction terminology through typical section.

UNIT II (Time-Four weeks)
Process of rock formation. Various kinds of stones used for Building Construction, their
properties, applications etc.
Bricks-Constituents and properties of soil, Manufacturing, Types, Sizes, Properties and
Uses.

UNIT IIl (Time-Eight weeks)
Brick Masonry, Various types of bonding in walls such as Stretcher bond-English bond-Single & Double Flemish bond etc. These bonds are to be explained with respect to varying wall thickness such as

Last edited by pawan; 28th June 2017 at 02:42 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in