2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Nit dgp vs daiict

My daughter wants to take admission in B.Tech course? I am confused between National Institute of Technology, Durgapur and Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology? Can you please tell me which is better for B.Tech course National Institute of Technology, Durgapur or Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology?
Similar Threads
Thread
SLIM Web DAIICT
DAIICT Canteen
NIT Hamirpur vs DAIICT
Msc IT From DAIICT
Daiict ugc
Daiict mscit
Daiict gym
Daiict Tips
Daiict cpi
Msc it daiict
Rc daiict
DAIICT Papers
MCA in DAIICT
DAIICT Cut Off
NIT Or DAIICT
DAIICT Fee Str
PICS of DAIICT
Which is Better VIT or DAIICT
Daiict mca
DAIICT for MSC IT
18th July 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: Nit dgp vs daiict

I want to know the best Institute among National Institute of Technology, Durgapur and Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT)?
18th July 2018, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Nit dgp vs daiict

I am telling you the ranking of both, National Institute of Technology, Durgapur and Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT)

National Institute of Technology Durgapur

The National Institute of Technology Durgapur is a public engineering institution located in Durgapur, West Bengal, India.

Today it is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and has been recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.

College rankings

Engineering India
NIRF (2018) 47

NIT Durgapur was ranked 47 among engineering colleges in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.

Durgapur and Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT)

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT), is a technological university located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India.

It is run by the Dhirubhai Ambani Foundation and is promoted by the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group.

It is the only advanced institute named after the Late Dhirubhai Ambani, the founder of Reliance Group.

An act of the Gujarat Legislature provided for the establishment of the DA-IICT and conferred on it the status of a university.

On 30 November 2004, the DA-IICT as a private university was included in the list of universities maintained by the University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956.

DA-IICT is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as approved by the AIU

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in