2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th February 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Nirtar Pget Results

Hii sir, I wants to get the Result of the PGET Entrance Exam of the National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Jss pget
JIIT PGET Results
L&t pget
DSRRAU PGET-14 DSRRAU PGET Result
AIIMS PGET Results
CMC Ludhiana PGET
Punjab PGET
Nirtar pget
COMEDK PGET Exam Results
PGET-CET Maharashtra
Wb pget
PGET key
PGET Download Download Hall Ticket Of PGET-CET
Bld pget
WB PGET Syllabus
SVNIRTAR PGET Results
KLE PGET results
NBE GOV PGET Dental
Karnataka Medical PGET Results
PGET for M.Tech
25th February 2017, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Nirtar Pget Results

Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research is an autonomous institute functioning under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment of India.It is the most prestigious institution in the field of rehabilitation

As you Asking for the Result of the PGET Entrance Exam let me tell you that At Present the result of the PGET Entrance Exam is Not given on the official Site of the Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research

Here I am giving you the procedure by Which you may get the Result of the PGET Entrance Exam When the Result is Available

Go to the official Site of the Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research

the page may look as Follow

Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research

There At the Right of the Page you may get the Menu of the PGET Click on It After clicking you may redirect to th page from there you may get the result of the PGET Entrance Exam When the Result is Available

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research PGET

For Any Query you may Contact to the Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research the contact details Are given below

Contact details :
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research
Address: Olatpur, Dist. Cuttack, Bairoi, Odisha 754010
Phone: 0671 280 5552

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in