2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th January 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

NIPER Qualification

Hi buddy I heard National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has published notification for the recruitment of Director vacancies, if yes then would you plz tell me require qualification for apply this post ??
Similar Threads
Thread
NIPER Tips
NIPER Madurai
New NIPER
Niper pdf
NIPER Chandigarh PhD
NIPER Database
NIPER Ordinance
Niper perd
NIPER Ahmedabad Phd
What Is NIPER NET
NIPER Key
NIPER Excavating NJ
NIPER Abbreviation
Eligibility for Phd in NIPER
How to Crack NIPER JEE
Niper gmc
MBA Niper
Niper mba
NIPER Cut off with Colleges
NIPER JEE Quailifications
7th January 2017, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIPER Qualification

Yes National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has published notification for the recruitment of Director vacancies, as you asking I am telling about require info:

Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Director

Eligibility :
Applicants must possess Ph.D and Masters in Pharmaceuticals related areas of Science and Technology with relevant experience.

Age Limit:
Applicants age should not be more than 60 years of age as on closing date of application

Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected based on interview.

Apply process : Applicants send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of all relevant certificates through email id: registra@niper.ac.in (e-mail copy is mandatory) or by speed/ registered post The Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Sector 67, S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali), Punjab -160062 within 30 days from the date of publication.

National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) recruitment 2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in