2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

NIMS Hyderabad DM Entrance

Provide me important dates for the Entrance Exam for DM Program offer by NIMS University Hyderabad. I am done MBBS Degree, so tell me that am I eligible to appear in this Entrance Exam. Please provide me its official notification to me that I can get information about eligibility criteria and fee structure for DM Program at NIMS University Hyderabad.
Similar Threads
Thread
NIMS University Hyderabad
Gynecologist NIMS Hyderabad
Courses At NIMS Hyderabad
Hyderabad Central to NIMS
About NIMS Hyderabad
NIMS Hyderabad Faculty
DNB IN NIMS Hyderabad
Courses In NIMS Hyderabad
NIMS Hyderabad Doctors
Stipend at NIMS Hyderabad
NIMS Hyderabad Nephrology
NIMS University of Hyderabad
NIMS Panjagutta Hyderabad
Nims Hyderabad MBA Nims Hyderabad MBBS
Gastroenterologist NIMS Hyderabad
NIMS Hyderabad Counselling
MPT in NIMS Hyderabad
NIMS Hyderabad Results
NIMS Hyderabad Entrance Exam
NIMS Oncology Hyderabad
18th July 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: NIMS Hyderabad DM Entrance

Can you tell me which Entrance Exam do I have to clear to get admission to DM/M.Ch course in Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?
18th July 2018, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIMS Hyderabad DM Entrance

Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences offers admission to DM/M.Ch course on the basis of NEET SS (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Specialty).

One who qualifies the NEET SS organised by the National Board of Examinations and appear in the common counselling conducted by DGHS will be eligible for admission to Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences DM/M.Ch Program.

National Board of Examinations has been notified by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct NEET-SS on All-India Basis.

NEET-SS 2018

Important Dates 2018

Available of Information Bulletin: 11th May onwards
Online submission of Application form: 11th May to 31st May 2018
Examination Date: 6th July 2018
Declaration of Result: By 15th July 2018

Eligibility Criteria
One who is in possession of recognized post graduate medical degree (MD/MS/DNB) /Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession in accordance with eligibility qualifications for super specialty courses can apply for NEET-SS through online.

Examination Fee
Rs.3750/- the fee for is to be remitted through payment gateway, at the time of online registration, using a credit card or debit card issued by Banks in India or through online banking

Exam Pattern
The exam will comprise of 100 multiple choice questions. All the questions shall be at PG Exit level (MD/MS/DNB).
40% of the questions shall be from all the eligible feeder broad specialty courses and the remaining 60% shall be from the super specialty course selected by one at the time online submission of application form.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in