2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

NIMCET Seat Allotment

Can you tell me about the seat allotment in NIMCET which is National Level Entrance Test conducted by NITs for admission to the MCA course offered by NITs? Is there an option of reservation also in seat allotment in NIMCET?
Similar Threads
Thread
Seat Allotment In NIT Warangal
Seat Allotment in JEE
ANGRAU Seat Allotment
IIT Kharagpur Seat Allotment
Seat Allotment in JEE Main
Nit Rourkela Seat Allotment
MP PMT Seat Allotment
Seat Allotment In MP PMT
ICET Seat Allotment
IIT JEE Seat Allotment
CG PET Counselling Seat Allotment
MBA MCA Seat Allotment
Orissa JEE Seat Allotment
Seat Allotment in CG PET
NIMCET Allotment
MP PET TFW Seat Allotment
NIT Surathkal Seat Allotment
AP DIET CET Seat Allotment
NIMCET Seat Matrix
ANGRAU Seat Allotment-14
8th July 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

NIMCET seat allotment

Hello!! I want to know about the process for the seat allotment in NIMCET so kindly provides me the details please????
8th July 2015, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIMCET seat allotment

As you want to know about the process for the seat allotment in NIMCET so I want to tell you the seat will be allotted through the counseling process whose detail I am providing you below.

NIMCET 2015 Counseling Process

The admission to MCA programme in all the 11 participating NITs will be based on NIMCET 2015 rank and the choice of institute filled by the applicants.

Applicants declared qualified in NIMCET 2015 will be allowed to fill the choices of Institutes in which they wish to take admission into MCA programme.

Applicants are required to use their login and password to fill the choices of institutes through online from their place of convenience between 11th June, 2015 and 15th June, 2015.

Then they are required to lock their choices before 5.00 PM on 15th June, 2015. However, choices filled by all applicants will be locked by 5.00 PM on 15th June, 2015. After locking, apprentices can not access their locked choices. Seat allotments will be made on the basis of his / her rank and institute choices locked.

The following options can be exercised by the candidates after the first and second round of NIMCET 2015 Counseling Allotments:

Option 1: Applicants who wish to finalize the seat allotted to them and wish to join in the institute allotted to them. (Their higher preference choices, if any, will be ignored in subsequent rounds).

Option 2: Applicants who wish to be considered in the next round for all of their higher preference choices (i.e. across institutes) Remote reporting center means any participating NIT whichever is near the candidate’s residence.

Here I am providing you the counseling schedule below

SI. No Events Dates

1 First round of allotment 18th June, 2015
2 Candidate personal reporting at any one of remote reporting center against first round of allotment 22nd June, 2015 and 23rd June, 2015
Allotted candidates not reporting will forfeit their seat allotment automatically and will not be considered for subsequent rounds of seat allotment.
3 Second round of allotment 26th June, 2015
4 Candidate personal reporting at any one of remote reporting center against second round of allotment 29th June, 2015 to 30th June, 2015
Candidates who got seat allotted in earlier round ( s ) and upgraded in this round of allotment must approach the same remote reporting center, only if they wish to change their option from option 2 to option 1 and do so. However, if they do not wish to change their option then they need not report.
Fresh allottees not reporting will lose their seat allotment automatically and will not be considered for subsequent rounds of seat allotment.
5 Third round of allotment 3rd July, 2015
6:00 AM Candidates who wish to join the institute in which seat is allotted 9th July, 2015 to 10th July, 2015
6 b. Candidates of round 1, 2, 3 who are not satisfied with their
allotment of seat including upgraded seat and do not wish to get admitted to the allotted institute, but still wish to remain consideration for final round of allotment. 13th July, 2015 to 14th July, 2015 Fresh allottees in third round must report in person at some reporting center and get documents verified, surrender the allotted seat and obtain letter of reporting from reporting center.
Candidates who got seat allotted in earlier round( s ) and upgraded in this round of allotment, but do not wish to join the institute must approach the same reporting center, surrender the seat by filling a prescribed application and get the letter of reporting.
7 Announcement of vacant seats 16th July, 2015
8 Fresh Choice filling 17th July, 2015 to 18th July, 2015
9 Final round of allotment 21st July, 2015
10 ( Optional ) Announcement of spot round of admission by
the respective NITs for any vacant seats on their websites 30th July, 2015 to 7th August, 2015 Visit the websites of NITs and attend spot round of admission.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in