2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

NIITEK salary

I want to apply for job at Non-Intrusive Technology Inc (NIITEK) in Dulles. So I am searching for average salary offered by the Non-Intrusive Technology Inc (NIITEK) for its employees. Will you please tell me about Non-Intrusive Technology Inc employee’s salaries?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIITEK Address
Dpt MBA salary
Ecu MBA salary
MBA BYU Salary
Salary after MBA
NTU MBA Salary
SSC CGL Salary
CFA MBA salary
MBA MSN Salary
Bloomingdales MBA Salary MBA Salary BLS
NIITEK Jobs
UF MBA Salary
LLB MBA salary
Ut MBA salary
MBA salary in usa
Bba and MBA salary
BBM MBA Salary
Salary After BCA from SMU
Salary after BCA
Salary after MCA
15th June 2018, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Re: NIITEK salary

I completed studies searching for good companies for doing job came to know about NIITEK Chemring Sensors & Electronic Systems (CSES). Will you tell details about salaries offered in this NIITEK Company for different positions so that I plan to apply for a job here?
15th June 2018, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NIITEK salary

Chemring Sensors & Electronic Systems (CSES) is the leading supplier of vehicle-mounted ground penetrating radar (GPR) detection systems, chemical and biological detection systems, and counter-IED electronic countermeasures.

NIITEK Salary

Mechanical Engineer
$54K - $62K

Human Resources
$46K - $113K

Embedded Software Engineer
$68K - $90K

List of values:

The people are the most valuable resource we have and our mission can only be accomplished through their efforts. They treat our employees fairly, maintain open communication, and invest in the continuous growth of their talents and expertise.

They are problem solvers. We design, develop, and manufacture high quality, innovative products to provide solutions to our customers needs.

They listen to our customers and work tenaciously to meet or exceed their expectations. Supporting their mission is our passion.

Integrity and ethics are central to all that we do, and we are committed to doing the right thing.

They foster a positive, engaging, and inclusive environment that promotes teamwork, collaboration, and celebrates success. We hold each other accountable and follow through on our commitments.

They actively support the communities in which we work and serve through involvement, volunteerism, and charitable giving.

Above all else, we provide a workplace that values the well-being and safety of our teammates and customers.

Headquarters, US:
23031 Ladbrook Drive
Dulles, VA 20166
(703) 661-0283

Manufacturing, US:
4205 Westinghouse Commons Drive
Charlotte, NC 28273
(980) 235-2200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in

« MBA nsbm | Macy's »