2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th August 2012, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIFT Online Form

I am giving the important dates of submitting online application form for getting admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology. The application forms were available online from 21st November 2011 to 10th January 2012. You could submit application till 12th January 2012. The admission was based on the performance in entrance examination. The entrance examination was given on 12th February 2012.

The written examination result was declared by the end of March 2012. Since the dates got expired you cannot apply for the programs.
14th December 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to take admission in NIFT, would you please tell me how to get online form and how to fill online form.
14th December 2015, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

Here as per you demand, I am giving you detail about NIFT online form., fallow this instructions.

Firstly go to the official website of NIFT, which look like this image:

mid of the page admission 2016 apply online option is appear click on this button, then again new page will open, which look like this image:

Now if you are new candidate then clicks on the Fresh Candidate to create Log In (New Log In) button. then again new page will open, which look like this image:

now fill the details to register for any Programme. You must have a valid email ID for applying online.then press the button “Submit”.
The confirmation for the registration will also be sent on your email entered.

Before starting to fill up the on-line application, keep ready with you the following details / documents /Information
a) Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for atleast 1 year)
b) Personal and Educational qualification details
c) Caste / Tribe/ Class certificate (for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
d) Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
e) Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
f) Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
g) Demand Draft of requisite amount ( 1500/- in case of GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates and
750/- in case of SC/ST/PHP candidates) drawn in favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi in case making payment DD.
h) Debit / Credit Card details in case making online payment.

For more detailed here I am attaching pdf file :
(NIFT online form guidelines)

Address:

NIFT
Hauz Khas,
Near Gulmohar Park,
New Delhi, Delhi 110016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in