2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

NIFT M.Sc

I want to get admission in M.Sc in National Institute of Fashion Technology and for that I want to get the details of admission so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIFT Art
Arihant NIFT/NIFT/NID Entrance Exam Self Study Guide
What's NIFT
Nift ug
How To Go In NIFT
After NIFT
Nift bd
Mba nift
Nift spt
CBT in NIFT
Nift ugc
NIFT/NID /NIFT Entrance Exam- Self Study Guide (Paperback)
Nift rbl
All about NIFT
Gat nift
Nift cat
Ce nift
NIFT FCT Course
NIFT VM Course
NIFT MFM course
18th July 2015, 08:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NIFT M.Sc

National Institute of Fashion Technology was established back in the year of 1986 and it is a fashion institute in India. It was set up in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India and is an institution of design, management and technology for the international fashion business.

According to me National Institute of Fashion Technology does not offers M.Sc. here for your reference I am giving you the list of courses which are being offered at National Institute of Fashion Technology:

Courses Offered:
Bachelor in Design Programme (Fashion Design, Leather Design, Accessory Desgin, Textile Design, Knitwear Design, Fashion Communication)
Master of Design Programme
Master of Fashion Management
Master of Fashion Technology

Eligibility Criteria for all the courses:
Bachelor in Design Programme (Fashion Design, Leather Design, Accessory Desgin, Textile Design, Knitwear Design, Fashion Communication)
Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination from any Central/State Board of Examination such as CBSE or State Board New Delhi and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi

Or

Candidates must have passed General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at Advanced level/ International Baccalaureate

Or

Candidates must have passed any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.

Or

Candidates must have passed grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics among the five subjects.

Or

Candidates must hold 3-4 year Diploma recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education (with engineering background).

Master of Design Programme:
Candidates must have passed an undergraduate degree from any institute or university recognized by law in India or a Diploma in UG from NIFT/NID only.

Master of Fashion Management:
Candidates must have passed an undergraduate degree from any institute or university recognized by law in India or an undergraduate diploma of minimum 3 years from NIFT/NID.

Master of Fashion Technology:
Candidates must have a B.F.Tech degree from NIFT or B.E./B.Tech from any institute or university recognized by law of India.

Facilities:
Counselor Service
Medi-claim Insurance
Medical Doctor
NIFT-Shop
Sports & Recreation
Internet
Canteen / Mess
Boys Hostel
Transportation

Contact Details:
National Institute Of Fashion Technology