2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

NIFT Delhi Course Duration

hello, I am Surbhi. I want to take admission into the undergraduate course in Fashion and Lifestyle Accessories at the National Institute Of Fashion Technology Delhi. I am looking for the course duration. will you please give me the details about the course duration of the undergraduate course in Fashion and Lifestyle Accessories at the National Institute Of Fashion Technology Delhi?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIFT Delhi Images
B.Com Honours Fees & Duration form Delhi University
NIFT Spectrum Delhi
Duration Of NIFT Course
IIT Delhi PhD Duration
NIFT of Delhi
Duration Of Llb From Delhi University
NIFT at Delhi
Mumbai to Delhi Flight Time Duration
NIFT Office in Delhi
DG NIFT Delhi
MFM NIFT Delhi
NIFT coaching in Delhi
NIFT in Delhi NCR
Detail of South Delhi colleges for B.ed admission and duration
ICWA Course Duration in Delhi
Fees structure of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Delhi and the duration
NIFT Delhi Forms
NIFT PG Courses Delhi
NIFT in New Delhi
28th June 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: NIFT Delhi course duration

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the B Design Course of the National Institute of Fashion Technology ?
28th June 2018, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NIFT Delhi course duration

National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a group of fashion colleges in India. It was established in 1986 under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India

The Information About the B Design Course of the National Institute of Fashion Technology is given below

Specialization

Fashion Design
Leather Design
Accessory Design
Textile Design
Knitwear Design
Fashion Communication

Admission Criteria
The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education / State Board New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi

General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri-Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level/ International Baccalaureate (IB)

Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system

A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects

For more Information you may Contact to the NIFT New Delhi the contact details Are given below

Contact Details :
NIFT New Delhi
Address: Hauz Khas Road, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 2654 2000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in