2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th August 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

NID Lookup UCF

Hii sir, I am the Student of the University of Florida I wants to Know About the UCFD, NID will you please tell me ?
5th August 2016, 12:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NID Lookup UCF

The University of Central Florida is an American public research university in Orlando, Florida. It is the largest university in the United States by undergraduate enrollment, and the second largest by total enrolment

As you asking about the UCFD, NID that is Assigned to Student let me tell you that is A Unique Identification for the Students Staff and Fasculties

NID – Network ID (2 letters + random numbers) used for logging in to multiple systems on campus including my.ucf.edu portal,VPN, wireless and CS&T managed computer labs.

UCFID – Your UCFID is your primary identification number within UCF systems. This number is associated with your student or staff record that contains your personal information as well as grades, registration, advising, schedule, employment, payroll and other data

Procedure to Get the UCFID is given below

Sign on using your NID and NID password. If you do not know your NID or need to reset your NID password, please visit mynid.ucf.edu
Locate the Personal Information page

STUDENTS / ALUMNI: Under the myUCF menu, navigate to Student Self Service Personal Information -> UCFID Info

FACULTY / STAFF / APPOINTMENTS: Under the myUCF menu, navigate to Employee Self Service -> Personal Information -> UCFID Info

Your UCFID, NID and UCF ID Card # information will be displayed.
Please remember to SIGN OUT of the my.ucf.edu portal when you are done.

For any query you may contact to the University of Central Florida the contact details are given below

Contact details
University of Central Florida
Address: 4000 Central Florida Blvd, Orlando, FL 32816, United States
Phone: +1 407-823-2000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in