2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th November 2017, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NICMAR Entrance Sample Papers

Feel free I will provide you details of National Institute of Construction Management and Research paper based exam pattern, so that you can get idea easily.

Exam pattern
TOTAL MARKS 250 MARKS
i. NICMAR Common Admission Test(NCAT) 150 marks
a) Quantitative and Analytical Ability 60 marks
b) Data Interpretation 30 marks
c) Verbal and General Ability 60 marks

OR, Candidate may also submit valid CAT / GATE / GMAT / CMAT scores secured after January 01, 2016.

ii. Personal Interview (PI)
50 marks

iii. Rating of Application (RA)
50 marks

The RA is calculated on the basis of weighted scores of the cumulative academic performance along with work experience (wherever applicable) obtained from the documents submitted to NICMAR by the candidates.

Selection of candidates is done on the basis of merit. The merit list is drawn on the basis of performance in NCAT/CAT/GATE/GMAT/CMAT, PI and RA. Admission offer letters are issued in the order of merit.

Candidates preference of programme/campus will be considered, but the allotment will be done at the sole discretion of the admission department, NICMAR.

Candidates should appear for the selection procedure on the given date at the allocated center.

Admission process is conducted at multiple centers in India. They have to make their own travel and living arrangements during the selection process.

Address:-
National Institute of Construction Management and Research
25/1, Balewadi, N.I.A. Post Office, Pune, Maharashtra 411045

Phone:-
020 6685 9100

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in