2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th July 2015, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Next CLAT Exam Date

Hello, I am looking for the details regarding the CLAT Exam. So can you please provide me the details regarding this including the exam date in the year 2016 so that it may be helpful for me??
Similar Threads
Thread
What CLAT exam
CLAT entrance exam
Date of CLAT form
Upcoming CLAT Exam Date
CLAT Last Date
Exam date of CLAT
CLAT Exam After Graduation
CLAT Form Last Date
Date Of CLAT Results
Exam Pattern Of CLAT
CLAT Date Sheet
CLAT Examination Date
After CLAT Exam
CLAT Date
CLAT Law Entrance Exam
CLAT exam details
CLAT Application Form Last Date
CLAT date of exam
CLAT Exam Books
CLAT Exam Form
7th July 2015, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Next CLAT Exam Date

You are looking for the details regarding the CLAT Exam. So I am providing it to you:

The details regarding the year 2016 has not declared yet. I am providing you the details of the Year 2015 for your tentative idea:

Important Dates

Date of Issue of First Admission Notification: 25th December, 2014 (Thursday)

Starting date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01st January 2015 (Thursday)

Last date for Submission of filled-in Online Application Form: 31st March 2015 (Tuesday), by 11.59 PM

Download of Admit Cards/Hall Tickets From: 15th April 2015 (Wednesday)

Date of CLAT-2015 Online Exam: 10th May 2015 (Sunday) between 03.00 p.m. to 05.00 p.m.

Declaration of results i.e. issue of Merit List (Category-wise) along with the notice to the candidates for indicating their choices of University preferences using online candidate portal: 20th May 2015 (Wednesday)

Dates for indicating University-wise preference: 21st - 25th May 2015 (Thursday - Monday)

Publication of 1st Indicative seat allocation list: 31st May 2015 (Sunday)

Dates for Payment of Counselling Fee: 04th - 10th June 2015 (Thursday - Wednesday)

Publication of 2nd allotment list after payment of counselling fee: 15th June 2015 (Monday)

Dates for locking of allotted seats or exercising option for up-gradation or for withdrawing from the Admission Process against second allotment list: 16th - 19th June 2015 (Tuesday - Friday)

Publication of 3rd allotment list: 22nd June 2015 (Monday)

Dates for admission against allotment list to be completed by the participating NLU(s): 24th - 27th June 2015 (Wednesday - Saturday)

Dates for receiving details of vacancies from the participating NLU(s) up to 28th June 2015 (Sunday)

Publication of 4th and final allotment list with up-graded and wait listed candidates: 01st July 2015 (Wednesday)

Dates for admission against 4th allotment list to be completed by the participating NLU(s) upto 02nd - 04th July 2015 (Thursday-Saturday)

Date of closure of admission process by CLAT-2015 office: 06th July 2015 (Monday)

Eligibility:

Educational Qualification for UG Programme:

10+2

Age Limit for UG Programme:

Less than 20 Years

Educational Qualification for PG Programme:

10+2+3

Paper Pattern:

The CLAT-2015 Question Paper for UG courses shall multiple choice type questions as per the following scheme

Maximum Marks: 200

Duration of CLAT-2015: 02:00 Hours

Total Number of Questions: 200

Negative Marking: 0.25 Mark/wrong answer

Subject areas with weightage

1. English including Comprehension: 40 Marks

2. General Knowledge and Current Affairs: 50 Marks

3. Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability): 20 Marks

4. Legal Aptitude: 50 Marks

5. Logical Reasoning: 40 Marks

The CLAT-2015 Question Paper for PG courses shall have the following pattern:

Maximum Marks: 150

Duration of CLAT-2015: 02:00 Hours

Long Essay Type Descriptive Questions: 100 Mark

Multiple-Choice Questions: 50 Marks (50 questions of 1 mark each)

Negative Marking: 0.25 Mark/wrong answer to MCQ

The long essay type contains 4 questions and 25 marks each pertaining to subject areas such as constitutional Law and Jurisprudence

The Multiple-Choice Questions covers all subjects except Constitutional Law and Jurisprudence prescribed by BCI for Under-Graduate Courses

Tie-Breaking

In case of equal marks secured by candidates, the procedure to break the tie will be as per the following order:

(i) Higher marks in the section of legal aptitude in CLAT-2015

(ii) Higher age

(iii) Computerized draw of lots

The Merit List would be prepared on the basis of maximum marks score by the aspirants and the total no. of seats vacant. And the merit list would contain the list of selected and qualified aspirants

The aspirants would be able to apply for the examination which would be held on May 2015 from the official website from January 2015 - April 2015 via Online Mode

Tags
hall tickets download

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in