2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Next AFCAT Exam

I want to join Air Force and for this I was papered in AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) Entrance Exam Last Year but I was not selected, now I prepared hard for this exam so please give me date of next AFCAT Entrance Exam including its Application Form?
Similar Threads
Thread
IAF AFCAT exam
About AFCAT exam
What Is AFCAT Exam
Fees For AFCAT Exam
AFCAT Exam Per Year
When Will Be The Next AFCAT Exam
AFCAT Date of Exam
AFCAT Exam Form
Air Force AFCAT Exam
AFCAT Exam Books
AFCAT Exam Is Easy
Subjects in AFCAT Exam
AFCAT Next Exam
Use of AFCAT exam
AFCAT Exam
AFCAT Exam Preparation
Syllabus of AFCAT exam and Books for this exam
AFCAT exam syllabus
Books for AFCAT Exam
AFCAT Exam Pattern
25th August 2018, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Re: Next AFCAT Exam

I want to know the dates of next Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT Exam so will you tell me?
25th August 2018, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Next AFCAT Exam

The Indian Air Force has released notification of Air Force Common Admission Test AFCAT Exam for the recruitment Commissioned Officer vacancies for Grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying and Permanent Commission (PC)/Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branches

AFCAT 2019 Important Dates

Registration for Online Applications will Open on 16th June 2018

Last Date to Apply: 15th July 2018

Courses Commencing in: July 2019

AFCAT Selection Procedure

All applicants whose applications are submitted by due date will be called for AFCAT and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT)

The AFCAT will be of two hours duration and will contain multiple choice questions on verbal ability, numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness and military aptitude

EKT would be for 45 minutes and conducted immediately after AFCAT. It is mandatory for the candidates opting for ground duty (technical) branch to pass both AFCAT & EKT

Candidates who are short-listed on the basis of AFCAT/EKT will be called for further testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar, Varanasi or Kancharapara.

The testing would consist of three stages as given below:

Stage-I

Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion test will be conducted on the first day.

Stage-I test is a screening test and only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing.

All Stage-I qualified candidates would be subjected to document check to ascertain their eligibility for the branches applied for. Candidates who either do not qualify in Stage-I or do not meet the required eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself

Stage-II

Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview would commence after document check for the next five days

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in