2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: News about Mumbai University

The University of Mumbai or casually Mumbai University is one of the first three state universities in India, located in the city of Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. It is condensed "MU". It was established in the year of 1857.

As you want to know about the news of Mumbai University so here I am providing you that how can you get through the news.

Visit the official website of Mumbai University which looks like shown in the below image.

On that website you will see the option of “News and Announcements” open that and you will get the latest news of Mumbai University.

Some of the news I am posting here for your help

University has appointed Shri. Terence D'souja as Hon. Director for International Co-operation
ज्या परिक्षांचे अर्ज MKCL मार्फत Online घेण्यात आलेले आहेत असा परिक्षांसाठीचे विद्यार्थ्यांच्या Eligibility व Lower Examination बाबतचे परिपत्रक
T.Y.B.Sc. (Sem.-VI) ह्या परिक्षेचे भौतिकशास्त्र व संगणकशास्त्र ह्या विषयांचे प्रात्यक्षिक परिक्षाच्या गुणांबाबतचे परिपत्रक
Search Committee invites applications for the post of Vice-Chancellor
ज्या परिक्षांचे अर्ज MKCL मार्फत Online घेण्यात आलेले आहेत त्यांचे Internal Practical Marks स्विकारण्याबाबतचे परिपत्रक
Arrangement of terms in the various faculties for the academic year 2015-16
The Academic Year 2015-16 onwards, lateral entry (i.e. Direct Second Year) admissions be not given to the Masters in Computer Application (MCA) course
Download Engineering Hall Tickets here
Scholarship to Study Abroad
Revised dates of commencement for First Half 2015 examination
The T.Y.B.Sc. (Sem-V) (CBSGS) (60:40 & 75:25) examinations papers have been shifted
Revised timetable for T.Y.B.Com. (Sem.-V) (CBSGS) (75:25) examination
Clarification regarding Repeater Exam for Internal Assessment
List of rejected candidates for PET

B.Sc. (Computer Science) & B.Sc (Information Technology) Examination (On Screen Marking - OSM)

Cluster Center List for Assessment / Moderation of answerbooks & Circulars at the BMS (Old Course) OR (Sem V/VI) (CBSGS) (75/25 & 60/40) examinations of First Half 2015

Cluster Center List for Assessment / Moderation of answerbooks & Circulars at the B.Com. (Accounting & Finance) (Old Course) OR (Sem V/VI) (CBSGS) (75/25 & 60/40) examinations of First Half 2015

Cluster Center List for Assessment / Moderation of answerbooks & Circulars at the B.Com. (Banking & Insurance) (Old Course) OR (Sem V/VI) (CBSGS) (75/25 & 60/40) examinations of First Half 2015

Cluster Center List for Assessment / Moderation of answerbooks & Circulars at the B.Com. (Financial Markets) (Old Course) OR (Sem V/VI) (CBSGS) (75/25 & 60/40) examinations of First Half 2015

Discussion about marking scheme / solution of Applied Component Group: Paper I : Direct and Indirect Taxes. Paper I - Direct Tax SEM VI (CBSGS) ( 75-25 )

First Half 2015 Architecture Faculty Circular (Assessment / Moderation & Remuneration etc.

First Half 2015 Pharmacy Faculty Circular (Assessment / Moderation & Remuneration etc.

First Half 2015 Fine Arts Faculty Circular (Assessment / Moderation & Remuneration etc.
Ph.D. Entrance Test-2015
Engineering Online Exam Form Circular
प्रथम सत्र- २०१५ (मे- २०१५) M.C.A. या अभ्यासक्रमाच्या विद्यापीठ घेत असलेल्या (Sem. I to VI) (CBSGS) व M.C.A. Bridge Course (Sem. I & II) (CBSGS) परीक्षेचे परीक्षा अर्ज Online भरण्याच्या तारखांचा तपशील
मे- २०१५ साठीच्या परिक्षांचे अर्ज स्विकारण्यासंबंधीचे परिपत्रक
महात्मा जोतीबा फुले व भारतरत्न डॉ. बाबासाहेब आंबेडकर जयंती सप्ताह
List of Cluster Centers for B.COM. (60/40) (YEARLY PATTERN) & T.Y.B.COM. (100 MARKS) / B.COM. (SEM.V / VI) (CBSGS) (60/40 & 75/25 SCHEME) & M.COM. (PART I & II) & M.COM. (SEM I to IV)
विद्यापीठाच्या परीक्षा विभागात विद्यार्थ्यांच्या शंका निरसनासाठी दिनांक २७ मार्च २०१५ रोजी तक्रारनिवारण खूले सत्र आयोजित करण्यात आले आहे
परिक्षा अर्ज स्विकारण्यासंबंधीचे परिपत्रक
Oct -2014 मध्ये T.Y.B.Com./ B.Sc./ B.Sc. (I.T.)/ B.Sc. (Hos. Study), T.Y.B.Com. (Bank. & Insu.) (Fin. & Mgmt.) (Acc. & Fin.) T.Y.B.M.S. (75:25) CBSGS अनुत्तीर्ण झालेल्या विद्यार्थ्यांचे परिक्षा अर्ज भरण्याबाबतचे परिपत्रक
Regarding advertisement published in news paper Lokmat, Ratnagiri Times and Hindustan Times dt. 10/2/2015 & 12/2/2015 respectively for the post Assistant Registrar (F.&A.), Superintendent and Deputy Accountant.
विद्यापीठाशी संलग्नित सर्व महाविद्यालये/ संस्थांचे प्राचार्य/ संचालकः महाविद्यालये/ संस्थेबाबत विद्यापीठाच्या विविध प्रशासकीय विभाग/ कक्ष यांचेकडे प्रलंबित असलेल्या बाबी/ प्रस्ताव/ प्रकरणे यांचा आढावा घेऊन प्रशासकीय मान्यतेने तातडीने/ निपटारा करण्यारिता कॅम्प आयोजित करण्याबाबत
Bachelor of Engineering circular regarding allowing old syllabus to final year Engineering students in academic year 2015-16
अभियांत्रिकी शिक्षणक्रमांचे परीक्षा अर्ज विलंब शुल्कासह स्विकारण्याबाबत व इतर सुचना
Students graduated/ graduating in 2014, please click here
B.Ed., Law, M.A., Engineering Candidates click here to Download the Hall Ticket
मे- २०१५ साठीच्या अभियांत्रिकी परिक्षांचे अर्ज Online भरण्याबाबतच्या तारखा वाढविण्याबाबत व इतर काही महत्वाच्या सूचनांबाबतचे परिपत्रक
मे-२०१५ मध्ये होणा-या अभियांत्रिकी परिक्षांचे अर्ज Online भरण्यासंदर्भातील परिपत्रक
Second Half 2014 Engineering photocopy
विद्यापीठाच्या परीक्षा विभागात विद्यार्थ्यांच्या शंका निरसनासाठी दिनांक ०३ मार्च २०१५ रोजी तक्रारनिवारण खूले सत्र आयोजित करण्यात आले आहे
Seminar on "Concept of Quality Circle and Graduate Attributes-reg."
Important contacts of new control room at Examination section to solve the queries/ Doubts relations to the question paper seating arrangement
पदवी वितरण समारंभाचा अहवाल सादर करण्याबाबत
Result of PET 2014 Second Half
Awareness Programme on Assessment & Accreditation
Awareness Programme on Assessment and Accreditation regarding - Kalyan
Time tables for Second Half 2014

Contact details:

Mumbai University
CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Phone: 022 2654 3000

Tags
hall tickets download