2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2015, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

News about MANUU

Hey, I want to get news about the latest events of the MANUU . Will you please tell how I can get updates about the latest events of the Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU).
Similar Threads
Thread
Manuu bed
Manuu dde
MA Admission In MANUU
Manuu Latest News
MANUU Courses
VC Of MANUU
Bed manuu
MANUU Calendar
Manuu phd
Manuu RTI
MANUU Notification
MBA in MANUU
MANUU Recruitment
Jobs In MANUU
MANUU in Kolkata
Manuu cte
Mcj manuu
MANUU Tenders
Photo of MANUU
MANUU in J&K
9th June 2015, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: News about MANUU

To get the updates about the latest events of the Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) please follow the below given process .

Visit the Official website of the MANUU.

Looks like :

At mid of the page you get news and events section .

From the link of this section you can get the updates about the latest events of the Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU)

Address:

Maulana Azad National Urdu University
Gachibowli
Hyderabad, Telangana 500032

Map:
[MAP]Maulana Azad National Urdu University [/MAP]
30th December 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me where on the official website of MANUU (Maulana Azad National Urdu University) will I get latest news about the University?
30th December 2019, 10:21 PM
Super Moderator

Maulana Azad National Urdu University is a Central University named after Maulana Abul Kalam Azad. It was the only Urdu university in India until the second university was built in the city of Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh in 2015.

To get latest news about the MANUU (Maulana Azad National Urdu University) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Maulana Azad National Urdu University

Click to News & Events on the right of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Latest News

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

One Week Training Programme on Academic Leadership on 23–28 April 2018 at MANUU, Hyderabad, Inaugral Session, Brochure

International Conference on Contemporary Issues of Economic Policy in Developing Economies on 22-23 March 2018

Two Day National Conference on Language, Culture and Minorities: Issues and Chanllenges on 22-23 March 2018

Two Day National Seminar on GST and Digital Economy - Implications on Trade and Commerce on 22-23 March 2018

Fourth National Seminar on Disaster Management in India on 21 & 22 March 2018, Organized by Dept. of Public Administration

Five days intensive workshop on Arabic English Translation on 19 to 23 March 2018, Organized by Dept. of Arabic

International Seminar on Ethnicity and Minority: Debates and Discourse in Contemporary India on 15 & 16 March 2018, Organized by Al Beruni Centre for the Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy

National Conference on Empowering Minorities through Education on 8 & 9 March 2018, Organized by Dept. of Education & Training

Two Day National Conference on Employment Demand in New India Organized by Training & Placement Cell on 7 & 8 March 2018

Two Day Annual Conference-2017 of Principals, I/c Satellite Campuses & Regional Directors on 18 & 19 December 2017 at MANUU

Contact Detail:
Maulana Azad National Urdu University
Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500 032
Phone : 91-040-23001214 – 16

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in