2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Study Abroad

20th September 2012, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: New Zealand Marine Engineer

[B]As on today 19th Sept 2012, there are many job positions required at the New Zealand for Marine engineers:[/B]

Electronics Engineer - Marine Products
Service Manager / Diesel Mechanic / Marine Diesel Engineer
Senior Civil Structures Engineer (Marine)
Civil Field Engineer - Marine (Wheatstone)
I&C Field Engineer- Marine (Wheatstone)
Fire Testing Engineer
Marine Engineer - Prawn Fisheries
Marine Fairers & Spray Painters
Marine Engineers (MEC5+ & CoC)

Now if you want to apply for any of the job position then first of all specify that for which post you want to apply then I’ll give you the detail description about that jib position.
21st May 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Marine Engineer Class 3 Certificate of Competency Course from New Zealand. So I want details about Marine Engineer Class 3 Certificate of Competency Course. So any one give me details about Marine Engineer Class 3 Certificate of Competency Course?
21st May 2015, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

As you are looking to get details about Marine Engineer Class 3 Certificate of Competency Course, so here I want to tell you that the New Zealand Maritime School which is situated in New Zealand offers Marine Engineer Class 3 Certificate of Competency Course.

Eligibility Criteria
Must have a National Certificate in Mechanical Engineering Level 4 (NZ National Certificate), and have completed at least 6 months’ seagoing service. Students with a 4 years degree course in Mechanical, Marine, etc.,

Must have completed at least 36 months’ of combined workshop skills training and seagoing service, including at least 30 months in the engine department. Oilers, Fitters, etc.,

During your sea service, you can complete an approved Engineer’s Training Record Book. The following Training Record Books are acceptable:

UK MNTB Training Record Book

ISF Training Record Book for Engineers

Indian Training Record Book approved by DG Shipping

New Zealand Training Record Book - DOWNLOAD HERE (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and take PRINTOUT of 1,2,3,4 & 5.

Course Duration:
Approximately 5 months

Total Expenses with Fee: (Expected)
For the complete course, food, accommodation, flight ticket, visa fees, etc. is expected to be in the range 9.0 - 9.5 Lakhs.

[B]Contact Details [/B]
New Zealand Maritime School
Private Bag 92068
Auckland
New Zealand
Telephone: 0800 744 722 (within NZ) or 09 379 4997
Or +64 9 379 4997 (from overseas)
Facsimile: +64 9 379 4999

Map
[MAP]New Zealand Maritime School, New Zealand[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in