2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd May 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

New VC of TNAU

I am last year passout from Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, I heard that TNAU Vice Chancellor changed, so now tell me who is new Vice Chancellor of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, please provide here his name & email ID also???
Similar Threads
Thread
Training At TNAU
Tnau ssl
Tnau ait
Tnau dee
Tnau dmi
Ssl tnau
Tnau eee
TNAU Notes PDF
Tnau odl mba
Hrs tnau
Ifs tnau
MBA in TNAU
Tnau mba
Tnau pro
Tnau pdf
Tnau cbe
ABM In TNAU
TNAU Books
Tnau aws
Nss tnau
15th July 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: New VC of TNAU

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Vice Chancellor of the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Will you Please Provide It ?
15th July 2018, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: New VC of TNAU

Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is an agricultural university located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.

About Vice Chancellor :

Dr.K.Ramasamy is the 12th Vice-Chancellor of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU), Coimbatore.

Education :

He completed his schooling at Veludaiyar High School, Tiruvarur and Board High School, Aranthangi. He graduated from Annamalai University in M.Sc. (Agricultural Microbiology) and pursued M.S. in Fermentation Technology at Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium.

Career :

He joined TNAU in 1970 and served in various capacities in the Department of Soil Science, Plant Pathology, Agricultural Microbiology, Bioenergy, Environmental Science and Biotechnology.

During his tenure of over 36 years at the University he combined a wide-range of administrative duties with teaching and research. As an administrator, he served as Head of Environmental Sciences in TNAU and rose to the rank of Dean, Adiparasakthi Agricultural College, Kalavai and Director, Centre for Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology in TNAU.

His passion, flair and accomplishments in research on aerobic / anaerobic microbiology fetched him financial assistance from 1982 onwards in more than 30 externally funded projects from different national funding agencies like Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences

For more Information you may Contact to the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Address: TNAU - RI Block, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, PN Pudur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641003

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in