2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th January 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

New Pattern of MHT CET

Hi I am interested in having the eligibility as well as the paper pattern for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT New Pattern
UPSC CMS Pattern
Pattern Of SSC CGL
Mp Pet New Pattern
WB TET Question Pattern
UDC pattern
SSC Pattern
What Is The New Pattern Of IIT JEE
PU LLB Exam Pattern
HCL Exam Pattern
TNPSC Pattern
CUCET Pattern
AIIMS GK Pattern
CA CPT New Pattern
New Pattern Of IIT JEE
IPU CET test pattern
Pattern of SBI PO
IIT JEE New Pattern
MP PET Pattern
IIT JEE pattern
17th January 2017, 09:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: New Pattern of MHT CET

From the Academic year 2017-18 Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State conducts MHT CET 2017 Entrance Examination for Admission to BE Engineering/B.Technology and B.Pharmacy courses.

MHT CET 2017 Eligibility:-

Qualification for Engineering and Technology Courses:- All the competitors passed/showing up at the qualifying examination i.e. HSC/twelfth Standard examination or its proportionate examination and having Indian Nationality are qualified for showing up for MHT-CET-2017. There is no age constrain for affirmation.

Qualification for Pharmacy and Pharm.D Courses:- All the hopefuls passed/showing up at the qualifying examination i.e. HSC/twelfth Standard examination or its equal examination and having Indian Nationality are qualified for showing up for MHT-CET-2017 . There is no age restrict

MHT CET 2017 Exam Pattern

The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is for designing, drug store competitors. Being a typical passageway test, subjects in the MH CET incorporate every one of the subjects that should be tried in a possibility for important program. The paper design given underneath shows parts of the question paper, number of inquiries, stamping plan.

The accompanying exam example was of a year ago. Most recent exam example will be upgraded once MHT CET 2017 data leaflet is released.

Paper
Subject
MCQ
Marks per questions
Total marks

Paper I
Physics

Chemistry

Paper II
Biology (Botany)

Biology (Zoology)

Paper III
Mathematics

Engineering hopeful needs to endeavor all questions of Paper I and Paper III.

Pharmacy applicant needs to endeavor all questions of Paper I and Paper II or Paper III.

Essential notes about the MH CET exam

It is a pen and paper based test. Hopeful needs to stamp the answers by darkening alternative in an OMR sheet.

Every paper (I, II, III) is of 1.5 hours span.

Dialect of the question paper is additionally known before hand. The MHT CET 2017 question papers will be in English or Marathi or Urdu for Physics, Chemistry, Biology. For Mathematics, paper might be in English.

There is no negative checking in the examination.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in