2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st July 2014, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NET application form

National Eligibility Test is conducted by the University Grants Commission as Eligibility for Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. Here I am giving you the details of this examination:

Eligibility:
The applicant should have minimum 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC

Age limit:
Junior Research Fellowship:
Not more than 28 years as on 01.06.2014.

Assistant Professor:
There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.

Important dates
Last date for Applying Online & generation of filled Bank Challan for Fee. : Monday; May 05, 2014

Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). : Wednesday; May 07, 2014

Last date of taking printout of Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card from UGC website: Saturday; May 10, 2014

Last date for receiving the printout of online Application Form (one copy) and Attendance Slip (one copy) at the respective Coordinating University opted by the candidate (with fee receipt & category certificate(s) ) : Thursday; May 15, 2014
23rd March 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Hey, I am Shikha Jain , I want to apply for NET exam , will you tell me how I can get the application form for NET exam ?
23rd March 2015, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here telling you process for getting application form for NET exam to apply for exam.

Visit official website of the CBSE NET (National Eligibility Test (NET) Central Board Of Secondary Education).

Looks like :

At home page you get link to apply for NET exam click on that link.

Next page looks like :

from here you have to click on apply link and start filling application form.

Steps to fill application:
Fill the Application Form
Upload Scanned Photograph
Pay the Examination Fee
Print Application Form, Admission Card, Attendance Slip

Tags
application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in