2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

NERIST Job

I am living in Arunachal Pradesh . As I get information NERIST open some faculty job in Arunachal Pradesh . will you please tell when the interview will be contacted on that posts. Also please tell from where I can get more detail about this open job of NERIST.
Similar Threads
Thread
NERIST Chemistry
MSc in NERIST
Nerist mca
Nerist cms
NERIST Forestry
NERIST Msc
Phd In NERIST
Form Of NERIST
Racaf nerist
Branches In NERIST
Job in NERIST
Nerist mba
NERIST Cut Off
Mba nerist
NERIST Placement
Nerist pg
NERIST Convocation
Nerist phd
NERIST Fee
M.Sc in NERIST
5th January 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Re: NERIST Job

Hello sir, how can I get job in NERIST? Is there any one can provide me available notification for JOB in NERIST?
5th January 2016, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NERIST Job

There is no currently job available in NERIST. If NERIST will update their notification then I’ll also inform you.

In NERIST job was closed on 11 December 2015. Here I’m its basic detail providing you:

North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology Department of Agricultural Engineering was given a notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow (leading to Ph.D) vacancies on temporary basis in a ITRA (Information Technology Research Academy, Media Lab Asia, DEITy, Ministry of Comm. and IT) sponsored project entitled “Measurement to Management: Improved water use efficiency and agricultural productivity through experimental sensor network”.

Candidates were attending for walk in interview on 11-12-2015 (Friday) at 03:30 PM.
This date is closed at this time. No one can apply for this job.

Total No of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (leading to Ph.D)

Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess M. Tech. (Water Resource Management/ Soil and Water Conservation Engineering/ Hydrology/ Remote Sensing and GIS) with B.Tech. in Agricultural/ Civil Engineering.

Selection Process:
Selection will be based on interview.

Applying process:

Candidates can send their bio-data in advance to the Principal Investigator, Dr. A. Bandyopadhyay, Associate Professor, Department of Agricultural Engineering (e-mail: arnabbandyo@gmail.com) & attend for walk in interview along with all relevant documents in the Seminar Room of the:
Agricultural Engineering Department,
Nirjuli (Itanagar) – 791109,
Arunachal Pradesh
on 11-12-2015 (Friday) at 03:30 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in