2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th January 2018, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Is NEIGRIHMS MCI Recognized

Please tell me qualifying degree should be recognized by MCI in Medicine or Paediatrics to apply for DM/MCh Course at North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, if yes will you please let me know more?
Similar Threads
Thread
NEIGRIHMS MBBS entrance
NEIGRIHMS MBBS Entrance
NEIGRIHMS Login
Syllabus For NEIGRIHMS MBBS
NEIGRIHMS MBBS Syllabus
NEIGRIHMS Vacancy
Website Of NEIGRIHMS
NEIGRIHMS College
NEIGRIHMS NIC News
NEIGRIHMS Exam Centre
NEIGRIHMS Admission
NEIGRIHMS Pin Code
NEIGRIHMS Notification
Jobs At NEIGRIHMS
NEIGRIHMS Entrance results
NEIGRIHMS Entrance
NEIGRIHMS Shillong Form
NEIGRIHMS in Shillong
NEIGRIHMS application
NEIGRIHMS Shillong Job
5th January 2018, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Is NEIGRIHMS MCI Recognized

According to me yes to apply for /MCh Course at North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences your degree should be recognized by MCI in Medicine or Paediatrics and here I will tell you more about course.

Eligibility
Educational Qualifications:
Candidate must possess a degree in MD or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI in Medicine or Paediatrics.

Age Limit:
Minimum 35 years

Nationality:
Applicant must be a Resident Indian National to be eligible for the open seat and must be a Permanent Resident/Domicile of one of the 8 (eight) Northeastern states of India including Sikkim to be eligible for the NE open seat.

Selection procedure
Stage I:

Written test carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration. The question paper will consist of 50 Theory based Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and 30 clinical/practical/lab based Short Answer Questions (SAQs)/MCQs.

Each correct (MCQ) answer will be awarded 1 mark and each wrong (MCQ) answer will be awarded one-third (-1/3) negative mark.

More than one answer will be treated as wrong answer and awarded negative mark. Zero mark will be given for questions not answered.

Stage II:
Out of the candidates who secured 50% marks or above in the written test (Stage-I), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 20 marks).

Out of these candidates called for Departmental Assessment, 50% will be from open category candidates and 50% will be from NE open category applicants.

Address:-
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences
Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018, Meghalaya, India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in

« HFCL Rate | Iaf gti »