2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

NEET exam for J&K students

will you please tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for the state of the Jammu and Kashmir student? also give me the information that Jammu and Kashmir student are eligible to give this exam? give me the link to download the notification of this National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test?
Similar Threads
Thread
NEET Exam
About NEET Exam
Key Of NEET Exam
NEET Exam Fee
CET NEET Exam
Pattern Of NEET exam UG NEET exam
NEET Exam Age Eligibility Criteria NEET Exam Classes In Ahmedabad
NEET Exam PG
NEET exam uses
NEET and JEE exam
HSC NEET exam
NEET PG exam
MP NEET Exam
Course of NEET exam
NEET exam MDS
No NEET Exam
NEET UG Exam Fee
NEET Exam For Puc
NEET exam after M.Sc
NEET Exam Cut Off
20th February 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: NEET exam for J&K students

I would like to know the eligibility for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education?
20th February 2016, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NEET exam for J&K students

The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is a qualifying entry examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India.NEET-UG (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses, will be held by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).

NEET-UG replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges individually.

Eligibility Criteria for NEET UG (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for undergraduates) Entrance and Admissions for MBBS/BDS

1. Indian Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Foreign Nationals are all eligible for appearing in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)

2. ELIGIBILITY FOR ALL INDIA QUOTA SEATS
(i) Aspirant has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS course and is an Indian National.
(ii) The higher age limit for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination.

Further provided that this higher age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the aspirants of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes. Aspirants must born on or between
(a) 01.01.84 to 01.01.97 (SC/ST/OBC Category)
(b) 01.01.89 to 01 .01.97 (Other Category)

3. ELIGIBILITY FOR STATE QUOTA SEATS
(i) Aspirants have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an Indian National.
(ii) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Foreign Nationals are also eligible for admission in Medical/Dental colleges subject to rules and regulations framed by the respective State Governments and the Government of India.

4. CANDIDATES FROM ANDHRA PRADESH AND JAMMU AND KASHMIR
(i) Aspirants from the States of Andhra Pradesh and J&K are not eligible for 15% all India quota seats under National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET), as both these States had opted out of All India Scheme since its’ inception. If they claim eligibility, they must agree to an affidavit, in original, in the Proforma on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper duly sworn before and attested by a Metropolitan Magistrate/First Class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that:
a) Aspirants are not eligible to seek admission for MBBS/BDS seats in Medical /Dental Colleges in the States of Andhra Pradesh and J & K.
b) Aspirants are not domiciled in Andhra Pradesh and J &K.
(ii) Aspirants from the States of Andhra Pradesh and J & K are eligible for 1OO% seats under National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) for MBBS/BDS seats in Medical/ Dental colleges in the States of Andhra Pradesh and J & K.
(iii) Applications not accompanied with the necessary affidavits as per format given at Appendix-IV or accompanied with unfinished, unattested or photocopy of the affidavit shall be summarily discarded without any further reference in the matter. The affidavits submitted by such Aspirants will be verified and if found to be false, the admission of all such Aspirants shall be cancelled and criminal proceedings may be initiated against them.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in