2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

NEET exam chance

Will you please tell me how many chances one can attempt in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG)? I have passed 12th in 2013 so will you please tell me that I will be eligible to give this exam next year? also give me the link from where I can download the syllabus and the last year question paper of this National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG)?
Similar Threads
Thread
NEET Exam
About NEET Exam
Key Of NEET Exam
CET NEET Exam
Pattern Of NEET exam UG NEET exam
Second Chance for 12 Maths Compartment Exam
NEET Exam Age Eligibility Criteria NEET Exam Classes In Ahmedabad
NEET Exam PG
NEET exam uses
NEET and JEE exam
HSC NEET exam
MP NEET Exam
No NEET Exam
NEET UG Exam Fee
NEET Exam For Puc
NEET exam after M.Sc
NEET Exam Cut Off
Can I am eligible for the CBSE 12th compartment exam 2nd chance?
After 100 Marks chance to qualify NDA Exam
Any Chance To Change Subject In NET Exam
18th July 2018, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: NEET exam chance

Hi, my age is 20 years; can you tell me about the chances I will get to attempt for National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test (NEET) UG from now onwards?
18th July 2018, 06:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NEET exam chance

National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test (NEET is a national level examination organized by the CBSE board to offer admission into MBBS/BDS courses all over India.

Candidates can now appear the National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance-Test (NEET) in maximum 9 times till age criteria of 25 years. For reserved categories, the maximum age limit is 30 years. These candidates can get 14 opportunities to clear the exam.

NEET Attempts Limit

In order to appear the NEET, one must fulfil attempt limit. From 2018, one can get the maximum attempt limit.
There may be 9 attempts (GEN/OBC category) & 14 attempts (Reserved category) to qualify the NEET exam.
This limit is started from 17 years of the candidate to 25 years (GEN/OBC) & 30 years (Reserved category).
No state or other (AIIMS/JIPMER) examination attempts will be counted.
There is not compulsory to attempt for NEET exam continuously. One can get the gap as per convenient.

NEET Age Limits 2018
NEET will have an upper age limit of 25 years for Unreserved candidates and of 30 years for reserved category candidates.
Candidates should not have attained the specified upper age as on the date of the exam.
There is also a lower age limit rule as per which candidates should also complete 17 years of age by December 31, 2018.

NEET 2018 Exam Pattern

No. of Question: Total 180 questions are asked in the exam.
Exam Mode: Exam was conducted through offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
Type of Question: There were objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
Subjects: Questions were asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
Exam Duration: The exam duration was 3 hours.
Language: Question paper was asked in 11 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Oriya, Urdu Marathi and Telugu languages.
Marking Scheme: 4 marks had been given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
Negative Marking: 1 mark had been deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
Section No. of Question Marks
Chemistry 45 180
Physics 45 180
Zoology 45 180
Botany 45 180
Total 180 720

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in