2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th September 2017, 03:43 PM
hirti verma

hello. , I want to become clear neet medical exam. but i am belong to school Hindi midium. I want to best book. for neet prepare tion in Hindi. midium book
14th December 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: NEET Exam Books In Hindi

Can you list me the names of some of the good reference Books for preparation of NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) in Hindi?
14th December 2019, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NEET Exam Books In Hindi

The names, contact addresses and contact numbers of Colleges/Institutes in Varanasi that are affiliated to UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University) are as follows:

Self Study Guide NEET 2019 (Hindi) Paperback – 2018
by SN. Garg (Author), Sushma Verma (Author), Neeraj Chauchan (Author), Monika Singh (Author)

NEET -AIPMT: 25 Years Chapterwise Solved PCB Papers (Hindi) (Hindi) Paperback – 2017
by Career Point Kota (Author), CP Editorial (Editor)

11 Years' Solved Papers NEET (Hindi) Paperback – 2018
by Arihant Expert (Author)

Objective NCERT at your Fingertip Biology XI-XII (Hindi) (Hindi) Paperback – 25 Jul 2018
by MTG Editorial Board (Author)

ARIHANT'S 11 YEARS SOLVED PAPERS NEET HINDI
SOLD BY - Schoolkart Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

NEET Exam Pattern

• Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through offline mode (paper based).

• Number of Question: It will contain only one question paper which comprises of 180 questions.

• Type of Question: Questions will be objective type. Each question will contain four optional answers; students are required to mark the correct answer only.

• Exam Duration: The exam duration will be three hours (2:00 to 5:00 PM).

• Subjects: The question papers will be composed of four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.

• Question Paper Language: The language of the question will be English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in