2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th August 2015, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NEET Exam Books In Hindi

You are looking for the details regarding the NEET Exam. So I am providing it to you so that it may be helpful for you:

Eligibility:
XII Academic Eligibility (Minimum percentage): 50% for General category student & 40% for SC/ST/OBC category student in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together (i.e. aggregate).

Paper Pattern:
For one stop/ all details on NEET-UG click on microsite neetug.testbag.com

NEET-UG Examination:

The NEET- UG Examination would consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology(Botany and Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only.

Total Number of Questions: 180 Qs

Physics: 45 Qs

Chemistry: 45 Qs

Botany: 45 Qs

Zoology: 45 Qs

The duration of the paper would be 3 hours.
Each item carries 4 marks. For each correct response the candidate will get 4 marks. For each incorrect response one mark will be deducted from the total score. No deduction from the total score will, however, be made if no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet. The candidates are advised not to attempt such item in answer sheet, if they are not sure of the correct response. More than one answer indicated a question will be deemed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.

You are looking for the details regarding the List of the NEET Exam Books. SO I am providing it to you:

DPP for JEE - Main/AIIMS/NEET Physics with Solution Book (English) (Paperback)

Target AIPMT / NEET 2015 - 3 Solved + 10 Mock Papers (English) 3rd Edition (Paperback)

Physics IIT-JEE, AIEEE, NEET (Set of 2 Volumes) (Paperback)

Pradeep's Objective Chemistry For NEET (Volume - 1 And Volume - 2) (Paperback)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in