2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

NDIM result

My daughter is student of MBA course in the New Delhi Institute of Management? She is now from out off city? So I am searching for her New Delhi Institute of Management MBA result online? Can you please tell me how I can download her result?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ndim gd pi
Which is better JIM'S or NDIM
NDIM CAT Cut Off
Ndim ipu
NDIM Or IILM
NDIM VS IBS Gurgaon
Ndim bba
Mba ndim
Ndim mba
Ndim for mba
Ndim
NDIM Studies
Jim's vs ndim
NDIM fee for MBA
NDIM Online
BBA from NDIM
NDIM Map
NDIM vs Amity
NDIM MBA eligibility
IMM Vs NDIM
12th April 2018, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: NDIM result

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Result of the PGDM Examination of the New Delhi Institute of Management Delhi ?
12th April 2018, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NDIM result

New Delhi Institute of Management Delhi Established in 1992, under the aegis of Society for Employment & Career Counselling. NDIM is committed to impart the highest quality of education and exposure to help develop the next generation of business leaders with global outlook & capability of adapting to the fast changing business environment of India & world at large.

As you Asking for the Result of the PGDM Examination of the New Delhi Institute of Management Delhi Let me tell you that At Present the Result of the PGDM Examination is Not Available Here I am giving you the Procedure By Which you may get the Result of the PGDM Examination of the New Delhi Institute of Management Delhi

Visit the Official site of the New Delhi Institute of Management Delhi

New Delhi Institute of Management Delhi

There At the Mid of the page you may get the News And Event Section From there you may get the Result of the PGDM Examination of the New Delhi Institute of Management Delhi When It is Available

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

New Delhi Institute of Management Delhi News And Event

For more Information you may Contact to the New Delhi Institute of Management Delhi the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details

NEW DELHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
60 & 50(B&C), Behind Batra Hospital
Tughlakabad Institutional Area
New Delhi-110062
Phones : +91-11-29956566/67/68/69, 40111000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in