2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd January 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

NDIM MBA Admissions

I want info about on NDIM MBA as my one of the friend want Admission there , so can you tell me like admission criteria and process ???
Similar Threads
Thread
CAT Percentile For NDIM
NDIM Tughlakabad
Ndim gd pi
Which is better JIM'S or NDIM
NDIM CAT Cut Off
Ndim ipu
Ndim bba
Mba ndim
Ndim mba
Ndim for mba
How To Reach NDIM
Ndim
Cut Off NDIM Delhi
NDIM Studies
Jim's vs ndim
NDIM MBA Admissions
NDIM fee for MBA
BBA from NDIM
NDIM Map
IMM Vs NDIM
2nd January 2016, 07:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NDIM MBA Admissions

NDIM or New Delhi Institute of Management is one of the top MBA college in Delhi which set up in 1992, to impart the highest quality of education and exposure to help develop the next generation of business leaders.

As you asking here I am telling you NDIM MBA program admission process and the eligibility criteria for the AICTE approved PGDM program given below.

Eligibility:
Student have recognised Bachelors Degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline.
Students appearing in Final year Bachelors Degree exam can also apply.
Candidates with work experience and/or additional educational qualification will get extra weightage.
Student who have taken CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, AIMA or a similar nationalised entrance exam approved by AICTE/Supreme Court for Management studies can apply
This Institute uses CAT for short-listing the candidates for their post-graduate programme(s) in management/MBA. IIMs have no rule either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.

Application process:

NDIM MBA prospectus with Application Form may be obtained at NDIM campus 60, 50(B & C) Tughlakabad Institutional Area, Near Batra Hospital, New Delhi 110062 on all working days during 9.30 a.m to 5.30 p.m. on payment of Rs. 1,000/ in cash or by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,050/- in favour of ‘New Delhi Institute of Management’ payable at New Delhi to our aforementioned address, you can also downloaded application Form can also be at the NDIM website

Group Discussions-GD and Personal Interviews

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in