2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

NDIM Or IILM

I want to do MBA course but I am confuse which institute is best New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM) or IILM so can you please tell me which university is best for MBA course also give me the ranking of both New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM) or IILM
Similar Threads
Thread
Ndim gd pi
Which is better JIM'S or NDIM
NDIM CAT Cut Off
IILM BS Nagpur
Ndim ipu
Ndim bba
IILM UPTU Code
Mba ndim
Iilm Mba Greater Noida
Which is better IILM-Lodhi Road or IILM Gurgaon?
IILM MBA Eligibility
IILM MBA review
Jim's vs ndim
IILM MBA Lodhi Road
IILM Delhi MBA Fee structure
NDIM fee for MBA
BBA from NDIM
NDIM Map
IMM Vs NDIM
IILM University Grants Commission
11th April 2018, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Re: NDIM Or IILM

I shifted to Noida and searching for the good colleges for pursuing higher studies came to know about NDIM and IILM. Will you provide me details which one is good NDIM Or IILM also provide basic difference between NDIM Or IILM so that I plan to take admission in any one?
11th April 2018, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NDIM Or IILM

NDIM batch intake is too high so hope this will not impact on placement quality ,check it ;not quantity means 100% placement does really make any sense to you without stability.

IILM fee is too high and there is a mix view about placement, you can check quora others experience you will understand but as invesment is huge and probable last investment for education to get a career not just a degree with uncertain job of unrealistis sales target quota with high package

NDIM is far better than IILM-Gurgaon. NDIM is committed to impart the highest quality of education and exposure to help develop the next generation of business leaders

NDIM:

Ranked as 25th best MBA school of India by Business Standard, June 2017

Awarded Best Industry-Linked MBA School of India by the AICTE and CII on Dec, 2017

Ranked amongst the 12th Best private B-school in India by Business Standard Survey 16

Ranked as 25th best B-School in India by AIMA - Business Standard, June 2016

More than 1000 companies of repute have recruited and given 100% finest placements

IILM Noida:

Ranking of IILM Greater Noida:

IILM has been constantly ranked amongst the top engineering college in Delhi NCR. Recently it has been ranked among top Engineering Colleges in India by Edu Rand 2014 Engineering College Rankings.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in