2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

NDIM CAT Cut Off

I have given Common Admission Test (CAT) and I got 188 marks in it . Would you please tell me what is the CAT Cut Off for New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM) ? If I am eligible to get admission here , then please provide me its online application process ..
Similar Threads
Thread
NDIM Infrastructure
Ndim gd pi
Which is better JIM'S or NDIM
NDIM New Placement
Ndim ipu
NDIM Kalkaji
Ndim bba
Mba ndim
Ndim mba
Ndim for mba
Ndim
Website of NDIM
NDIM MBA Admissions
Jim's vs ndim
NDIM fee for MBA
BBA from NDIM
NDIM Map
NDIM vs Amity
NDIM Good Or Bad
IMM Vs NDIM
19th July 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: NDIM CAT Cut Off

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the New Delhi Institute of Management Will you Please Provide me the CAT Cutt off for the New Delhi Institute of Management ?
19th July 2018, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NDIM CAT Cut Off

The New Delhi Institute of Management is a private, not for profit, business school that is located in Tughlakabad, New Delhi. Established in 1992, NDIM offers AICTE approved 2 years full-time PGDM.

the Details of the PGDM Course Admission is given below

About the Program :

The best business school in New Delhi, NDIM, brings you the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). The program is a 2-year, full time programme approved by the AICTE and is comparable to those offered by some of the best business schools in the country.

Duration : 2 year

Admission Details

Eligibility Criteria
A Bachelor's Degree(10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grades
Candidate with business experience will be given additional weightage in the Candidates appearing in the Final year exams can also apply

Admission Cutt off :
Above 500 Marks or minimum 50%ile in CAT, XAT.

Selection Process
Final selection will be based on the performance in CAT/MAT and subsequent Group Discussion and Personal Interview

For more Information you may Contact to the New Delhi Institute of Management the contact details are given below

Contact Details :
New Delhi Institute of Management
Address: 60 & 50 (B&C), Tughlakabad Institutional Area, Behind Batra Hospital, New Delhi, Delhi 110062

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in