2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

NDA value framework

Will you please tell me how can I describe the work undertaken by NDA to develop a Value Framework to support decision making? Will you please provide me the information soon? Also tell me about the contact address of the NDA?
Similar Threads
Thread
University of Pune T.Y.B.Com Business Regulatory Framework Exam Question Paper
AICTE Framework
NIST Framework Overview
NuGet Entity Framework
9th September 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: NDA value framework

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will you please tell me how can I describe the work undertaken by NDA to develop a Value Framework to support decision making? Will you please provide me the information soon? Also tell me about the contact address of the NDA?
The Value Framework has been developed over a period of time and has gradually evolved. Initially it was intended to support business cases and had a very numerical approach (i.e. trying to 'score' against performance factors). It is now a much broader tool intended to ensure transparency and consistency when comparing options across a whole range of applications. In essence, the Value Framework promotes a structured discussion to ensure that all relevant information is considered. At the same time, it is not a 'tick box' approach - since slavishly considering the same factors every time can result in a lot of wasted effort.

For some reason I can't put the NDA web URL here, but search for Nuclear Decommissioning Authority and you will find contact details.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in