2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

NDA Training Schedule

My son qualifies the National Defence Academy exam. Tell me about the Training Schedule at the NDA and tell me about the Physical Training Team for the training also so I can help about it to my son? Thanks for your help.
Similar Threads
Thread
UHV MBA Schedule
MP PET Schedule
Indian Police Service Training Schedule
MP PMT Schedule
IMS BHU OPD Schedule
UNF MBA Course Schedule
Schedule the GRE
SSC Schedule-16 PDF
UGC NET Schedule
GRE Schedule
MBA Schedule
LVC MBA schedule
PUP MBA Schedule
N43 Bus Schedule
PTU Schedule
JNU ASC Schedule-15
Training Centers for Pilot Training
Summer Training Companies Offers Training for B.E ECE Students
All student of a College get same training & Training Duration in TCS
Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training
23rd August 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: NDA Training Schedule

I completed my studies and planning to join National Defence Academy (NDA) searching for details about training. Will you please provide me National Defence Academy (NDA) Training Schedule and Training period in NDA of how many years so that I plan to join NDA?
23rd August 2018, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NDA Training Schedule

The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force train together before they go on to respective service academies for further pre-commissioning training.

Training schedule:

Training period in NDA is of 3 yrs.

Cadets are awarded a Baccalaureate degree, a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science after 3 years of study. Whereas training period in OTA is of 49 weeks.

And in IMA it is of around 2 yrs

Training Pattern

All the cadets joining the NDA after their 10+2 Examination are trained in the Academy for three years culminating in graduation with BA/BSc or BCs (Computer Science) degree of Jawaharlal Nehru University.

Apart from academic training they are also trained in outdoor skills, like Drill, PT and games; apart from one of the foreign languages up to the lower B1 level (according to the international standards).

The emphasis in NDA is on character building, esprit-de-corps, mental and physical robustness, leadership and a sense of keen observation.

Life in NDA is all about learning discipline and adhering self improvement.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in