2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

NDA Qualification Marks

I want to join NDA and for that I want to know what is the minimum qualifying marks to join NDA. I also want to know about the basic eligibility criteria set to join NDA.if possible for you provide me the cut off marks for joining different NDA courses?
Similar Threads
Thread
AGBSC (Bapatla) seat after scoring 59 marks in EAMCET and 16,439 ranks, 829 marks in
IIBF Qualification
Qualification for MBA
Qualification Marks For Keam
Qualification for MBA
Qualification For UDC
TNPSC Qualification
Qualification of SI in CRPF
BBA Qualification
Uppcl Je Qualification
For MBA What Qualification
MBA Qualification
Qualification for MBA
CPO SI Qualification
NIT Warangal Qualification
NDA Qualification
Marks in the exam of GATE which are considered good marks
TET Qualification In UP
SBI Clerk Exam Qualification Marks
25th August 2018, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Re: NDA Qualification Marks

Can you tell me about the minimum qualifying marks required to apply for National Defence Academy (NDA) exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
25th August 2018, 08:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NDA Qualification Marks

There is no minimum percentage of marks required to be eligible for National Defence Academy (NDA) exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

NDA Eligibility

Nationality:

One must be:

(i) a citizen of India, or

(ii) a subject of Bhutan, or

(iii) a subject of Nepal, or

(iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before January 1, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or

(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.

Provided that one belonging to the above categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha

Age Limit:
Minimum Age: 16.5 years
Maximum Age: 19.5 years

Marital Status:
Only unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for NDA examination.

Educational Qualification:

For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: One applying for admission into the Army wing of National Defence Academy should be Class 12 pass.

For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: One must have passed class 12th with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Candidates who are appearing in Class 12 or equivalent exam can also apply for this exam. Those appearing in the class 11 exam are not eligible.

Physical Standards

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in