2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2015, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NDA online application form

The National Defence Academy is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces

To join National Defence Academy an applicants must appear in the entrance exam which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi, twice a year.

Firstly you will have to go official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which look like this image:

After that click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” option a new page will open which look like this image;

On this page you will get two option Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration click on Part-I Registration option again a new page will open after that read all instruction and click on “Yes” option again a new page will open which look like this image;
After that fill all required details and click on “Continue” option after that again a new page will open and again you will have to fill all required details….
20th November 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Sandeep, please tell me where can I get the Online Application Form of NDA II Exam???
20th November 2015, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

NDA Exam is conducted by UPSC Form
For getting the Online application form of NDA you have to follow the below given procedure:
Login to the official website of Online UPSC

Here on this page click on online application for Examination link

On this page you will get the form of all the exam which are conducted by UPSC which include NDA II also
As the NDA II exam of this year was held on 27th September 2015 so its application form is not available right now on the official website of UPSC

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in