2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

NDA Nigerian

Hi I want to join Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) but I don’t know its joining process . Would you tell me what eligibility required to join this Academy ? Is there any Entrance Exam or Physical Test for it ? Please provide me its full detail . If there is any Entrance test , please provide me its application process ……
Similar Threads
Thread
Application Form into Nigerian Police University
Nigerian Police University Wudil Kano
Nigerian Police University
Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Exam Question Paper
14th April 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: NDA Nigerian

I want to get the details of Regular Combatant Course of Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna, Nigeria so can you provide me?
14th April 2018, 06:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NDA Nigerian

The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) was established on 5 February 1964 in response to the defence needs of independent Nigeria to train officers for the Armed Forces of Nigeria.

The role of the Academy is to provide each officer cadet with knowledge, skills and values necessary to meet the requirements of a military officer through military, academic and character development.

Regular Combatant Course (RC)

This is a 5 year course, comprising 4 years of academic program and one year of military training culminating in the award of a Bachelor Degree and a presidential commission to the rank of second lieutenant, or equivalent in the Navy and Air Force.

Eligibility -

Minimum of 5 credit passes with English and Mathematics at the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination conducted by the West Africa Examination Council or National Examination Commission or General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.

At least two supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.

Age limit-

Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy.

Nigerian Air Force candidates must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry.

Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.50 metres for female.

Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.

Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals

Present a certificate of origin obtained from a Local Government. A certificate of State indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.

In addition to the foregoing, candidates awaiting results are not qualified and only examination results of not more than 5 years before the date of application are acceptable.

Date of Assembly

The Regular Combatant Course assembles in September each year. However, all nomination processes must be concluded 3 months before the date of assembly.

Contact-

Nigerian Defence Academy,
Kaduna,
Kaduna State

Email: info@nda.edu.ng

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in