2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th March 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Nda app

I have completed my 12th and want to join National Defense Academy (NDA) for this looking for the NDA Exam details. Will you please provide me all details including MDA eligibility and qualification along with NDA application form dates to submit so that I can apply for the exams?
19th March 2016, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Nda app

National Defense Academy commonly abbreviated as NDA is an all India level entrance examination hosted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruiting candidates to the Indian Defense forces that includes:

Indian Navy
Indian Army and
Indian Air Force

Eligibility:

You should be a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan migrant who came to India before the 01 January, 1962 with the purpose of eternally settling in India.

Unmarried candidates are only eligible to appear in the NDA 2016 exam

Required Educational Qualifications:

For Indian Army wing:

The interested applicants must qualified 12th class from a recognized board/university or candidates pursuing in 12th or equivalent examination can also apply.

For Air force and Indian Navy:

The applicants must have qualified or pursuing class 12th with Mathematics and physics from a recognized board or university.

NDA Exam Syllabus:

Mathematics:- Algebra, Matrices & Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry of Two & Three Dimensions, Different Calculus, Integral Calculus & Different Equations, Vector Algebra and Statistics & Probability.

English: - The English paper will be designed to test students’ proficiency in the languages with verbal reasoning and usage of grammar.

General Knowledge: - The GK paper will include subjects like Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and

Current Events. For all the mentioned subjects in the paper, the syllabus will be from 10+2 level.

Important dates: As this year the dates were closed you can apply for the same next year

Date of Release of official Notification: 2nd January, 2016
End Date for filled Application Forms: 29th January, 2016
NDA NA -1 examination date: 17th April, 2016
NDA NA Exam -2, 2016
Date of Release of Official Notification: 18th June, 2016
Final date for filled application Forms: 15th July, 2016
Examination: 18th September, 2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in