2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th November 2014, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NCHM JEE Cutoff

As per my knowledge you can get admission in IHM, Delhi under SCPD Category with your Rank 2400. Here I am providing you an attachment which will give you a better idea about it:

NCHM JEE Cutoff

The minimum marks required to be scored in NCHM JEE written exam to secure admission for Under Graduate Hotel Management course at one of 51 participating hotel management institutes, is referred as NCHM JEE Cutoff.

National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology or NCHM JEE cutoff is determined on the basis of factors like marks scored by candidates, availability of seats at institute preferred by candidates and class category of candidates.

Allotment of NCHM affiliated colleges shall be made on rank and merit basis. There are no personal interviews or group discussions held in the selection process.

The exam conducting authority NCHMCT offer admission to qualifying candidates as per their all India rank and NCHM JEE cutoff to pursue B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration course at some of leading central government Institute of Hotel Management.

Top 5 most preferred Institutes of Hotel Management for the year are given below-

IHM Pusa was the most preferred IHM and its closing rank for general and unreserved category were 256 and 1839 respectively recorded during first round of NCHM JEE.

IHM Mumbai was the second most preferred IHM.
IHM Kolkata was the third most preferred IHM.
IHM Chennai was the fourth most preferred IHM.
IHM Thiruvanathapuram was the fifth most preferred IHM.

NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) Exam Syllabus
15th May 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Which college I will get my rank is 3886 pls tell me fast
1st June 2016, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: NCHM JEE Cutoff

which central govt ihm can i get my rank is 7450 .kindly let me know as soon as possible

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in