2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th July 2015, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NCCS Pune Recruitment

National Centre for Cell Science, Pune has released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Consultant vacancies on temporary basis.

Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Medical Consultant

Total No. of Posts: 01

Educational Qualification:

Applicants must possess M.B.B.S degree with three years experience in the field.

As last date to apply is over , please try next year .
Important Dates:

Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-05-2015

National Centre for Cell Science Pune recruitment details
3rd December 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know is there any vacancy declared by NCCS in Pune for the post of Junior Research Fellow so here can you please give me details ?
3rd December 2015, 05:31 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as The National Centre for Cell Science, Pune (NCCS) was established as a National Repository of Animal Cell Culture with a mandate of basic research, teaching & training, and as a national repository for cell lines/ hybridomas etc.

As per my idea there was vacancy but last date for applying is over and here I am giving you basic details which will be helpful for next vacancy of this post

Name of the Post:

Junior Research Fellow: 05 Posts

Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post

Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should possess M.Sc or equivalent Degree with minimum of 55% marks in any branch of Life Science & having qualified NET/ GATE/ LS/ BET for JRF & SRF Post and Ph.D in any branch of Life Science or equivalent Degree or M.Sc or equivalent Degree for RA/ SRF Post.

Selection criteria

Short listed candidates will be called for interview.

Age Limit:

Candidates age should be 28 years for JRF post, 35 years for RA and 32 years for SRF Post.

Age relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ women/ PH and 3 years for OBC candidates as per Government of India rules.

Way of Applying

Eligible candidates may send their duly filled application in the prescribed format along with attested copies of relevant certificates and in an envelope should be superscribed as the “Application for the Post of Project” to The Director, National Centre for Cell Science, NCCS Complex, Savitribai Phule Pune University Campus, Post-Ganeshkhind, Pune-411007, Maharashtra

Important Dates:

Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 19-10-2015.

Address

National Centre for Cell Science,
NCCS Complex, S.P Pune University Campus,
Behind Pune Vidyapeeth High School,
(Shishu Vihar),
Post-Ganeshkhind, Pune-411007.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in