2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th March 2016, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

NBRC University

Hello sir I am Deepika and I am here as I want to know in which year National Brain Research Centre was awarded Deemed University status so will you please tell me about this?? Also provide me details of the M.Sc. (Neuroscience) of this Centre
Similar Threads
Thread
Phd In NBRC
Nbrc ccp
NBRC for Respiratory
NBRC Review
Amp nbrc
WWW NBRC Net
Nbrc accs
NBRC Database
NBRC Application
Nbrc crt
What Is The Purpose Of The NBRC
NBRC Newark NJ
Rrt nbrc
NBRC Int PhD
Results of NBRC
Nbrc
NBRC Council
Admission to NBRC
NBRC Career
NBRC Address
8th March 2016, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NBRC University

The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India.

It is an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed university status and is a nodal center under Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India
NBRC was awarded Deemed University status in 2002 under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 (3 of 1956) vide notification No.F.9-52/2001-U.3 dated 20th May, 2002 issued by Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
NBRC is the first Institute among the Institutes of the Department of Biotechnology to attain this status.

Here as per your demand I am providing you details of M.Sc. (Neuroscience)
Eligibility Criteria

-Candidate securing 55% throughout the academic career starting at 10th grade will be considered.
-Bachelor's degree in any branch of Science such as Biology / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics /
-Computer Application / Pharmacy / Veterinary Science / Psychology or equivalent.
-Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine or equivalent.
-Candidates awaiting results of the final year examination are also eligible to apply. Candidates have to provide
-proof of having passed the qualifying examination at the time of interview

Exam Pattern and Calendar
Examination pattern is as follows:
It consists of total allocated marks of 100 in each subject distributed as mentioned below:
Internal Exam 30 marks
Assignment 10 marks
Final Exam 60 marks
Final Examinations are held in the month of December (1st Semester) and May (2nd Semester).

Fees
Annual Fees (Non-refundable) 5,000/- (Payable in two instalments before 15th July / 15th January every year)
Hostel Deposit 10,000/- (Refundable)
Library Deposit 3,000/- (Refundable)

Fellowship
-5,000/- per month

Facilities:-
-3T MRI Scanner
-Sequencer
-DNA Microarray
-Digital Library
-DeLCON Library Consortia
-Distributed Information Centre

Contact Details: