2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

NBC Affiliate Phoenix

Hello sir, I am Kai Williams. I am from Phoenix. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the NBC affiliated television station in Phoenix. Can you give me some details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
University Of Phoenix Bsa 400
Phoenix IIT JEE Bikaner
Phoenix Arc ABN AMRO
Phoenix Realtors
PNC bank Phoenix AZ
Phoenix University MBA
Sell my Car Phoenix
Acting classes Phoenix AZ
Painting Contractors Phoenix
Phoenix MBA
Phoenix Babysitters
Photography Classes in Phoenix
PMP Certification Phoenix
MBA phoenix az
MS AJS University Of Phoenix
Free Affiliate Advertising Programs
Kalyani University Colleges Affiliate
Free Affiliate Marketing Training Programs
University of Phoenix MBA Tm
26th February 2016, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NBC Affiliate Phoenix

As you have asked about the the NBC affiliated television station in Phoenix, I am giving you information bout it
KPNX, virtual and VHF digital channel 12, is an NBC-affiliated television station in Phoenix, Arizona, United States.
It is licensed to Mesa.
It is owned by Tegna, Inc.

It was started on April 23rd, 1953.

The station's programming is simulcast on satellite station KNAZ-TV, in Flagstaff, and is further relayed through a network of 14 low-power translators across northern and central Arizona.

The station's digital channel is multiplexed:

Channel Video Aspect PSIP Short Name Programming
12.1 16:9 1080i KPNX-DT Main KPNX programming / NBC
12.2 4:3 480i Weather 12 News Weather
12.3 Justice Justice Network

KPNX broadcasts the entire NBC schedule, with the exception of program pre-emption’s for special programming scheduled in advance or breaking news coverage.
Syndicated programs featured on KPNX are Live! with Kelly and Michael, The Ellen DeGeneres Show and Extra.

With this (in part, due to its weekday schedule being heavy on locally produced and NBC network programs), KPNX has the lowest amount of syndicated programming among the Phoenix market's television stations, and one of the lowest amounts in the country (the syndication inventories of Milwaukee NBC affiliate WTMJ-TV, Green Bay CBS affiliate WFRV-TV, Nashville NBC affiliate WSMV-TV, Minneapolis ABC affiliate KSTP-TV and Las Vegas NBC affiliate KSNV-DT are also limited in a similar fashion).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in