2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd January 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Nazareth MBA

I want to get admission in MBA in Human Resource Management in Nazareth College and for that I want to get the details of online application so can you provide me that?
2nd January 2016, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Nazareth MBA

As you want to get the details of online application of MBA in Human Resource Management in Nazareth College so here is the information of the same for you:

I want to tell you that Nazareth College does not offer MBA. Instead of MBA it offers MS in Human Resource Management and here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the online application form of MS in Human Resource Management of Nazareth College:

Firstly go to the official website of Nazareth College which looks like this image:

Now on this page at the top side of the page you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Admissions”

Now you will move to the next page and on that page choose the tab of “Graduate Student Admissions”

Now you will move to the next page and on that page choose the tab of “Human Resource Management, M.S.”

Now you will move to the next page and on that page choose the tab of “Application Online”

Now you will move to the next page and on that page choose the tab of “Graduate Application”

Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will have to login to get the online application form of MS in Human Resource Management of Nazareth College

Admission Requirements:
Resume
Professional Statement
Letters of Recommendation
Official transcripts from each college you attended.

Application Deadlines:
On-campus program
Fall Term:
Rolling through Aug. 15

Spring Term:
Rolling through Dec. 15

Summer Term:
Rolling through May 1

Online program
Fall Term:
Rolling through Aug. 15

Contact Details: